How Interesting

Behaviors that are particular to boys. Nothing an administrative diagnosis of ADD and a little Ritalin won't nip in the bud.

Tom Sawyer would have been drugged off his cork by these modern shamans.

Funny, when I was in say, sixth grade, there were 37 students in the class, mostly boys. The class was conducted by one teacher. There were no discipline problems. None.

No drugs were employed.

Teachers were allowed to beat students into submission. Is that what you want?

Actually no. I want disruptive students removed and dealt with separately.

Who is going to do that? You want the number of administrators reduced to almost zero, so are we going to send them to the lunch ladies now?

Disruptive students were once grouped into separate "dummy" classes, where they would not interfere with kids who wanted to learn. Those who were especially disruptive were expelled.

No shit Sherlock! I was teacher and school administrator for 21 fucking years!

What you described is completely and totally ILLEGAL now. Have a nice day, dumbass! :D

It should be remade legal. To do otherwise is illogical.

Who is going to do that? You want the number of administrators reduced to almost zero, so are we going to send them to the lunch ladies now?

Disruptive students were once grouped into separate "dummy" classes, where they would not interfere with kids who wanted to learn. Those who were especially disruptive were expelled.

What you described is completely and totally ILLEGAL now. Have a nice day, dumbass! :D

Yeah, and while we are at it, we will just do away with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and save billions not trying to educate morons like you! The world needs ditch diggers too!

Yeah, and while we are at it, we will just do away with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and save billions not trying to educate morons like you! The world needs ditch diggers too!

Apples and screwdrivers. One has nothing to do with the other.

Normal male behavior was acceptable from the beginning of time. What changed in the 1970s?
Tell me what you accept as "normal." Some people take that definition too far.

That which is not aberrant.
That's not an answer. What particular behaviors that schools are extinguishing in boys have you upset?

Behaviors that are particular to boys. Nothing an administrative diagnosis of ADD and a little Ritalin won't nip in the bud.

Funny, when I was in say, sixth grade, there were 37 students in the class, mostly boys. The class was conducted by one teacher. There were no discipline problems. None.

No drugs were employed.

You lose all credibility when you lie like that.

Tell me what you accept as "normal." Some people take that definition too far.

That's not an answer. What particular behaviors that schools are extinguishing in boys have you upset?

No drugs were employed.

Lie? So my 5th grade teacher did not beat the entire class with a yardstick in 1970? I imagined it all?

No drugs were employed.

Lie? So my 5th grade teacher did not beat the entire class with a yardstick in 1970? I imagined it all?

yes you did, liar.

No drugs were employed.

yes you did, liar.

Where did I lie? Are you saying corporal punishment did not exist in public or parochial schools?

Why are you such a dumbass on one topic and brilliant on so many others?

No drugs were employed.

yes you did, liar.

Where did I lie? Are you saying corporal punishment did not exist in public or parochial schools?

Tell me.

That is why you are so fucked up in the head. You don;'t even know that my comparison is not just an apples to apples comparison, but has the same type of apple, with the same skin coloring and imperfection, and the same stem length.

Why are you such a dumbass?

yes you did, liar.

Tell me.

Tell you what? Do you need to go back to school to learn to write to be understood?

You want me to tell you where I lied, why there was corporal punishment in schools, or why you are a dumbass. Which is it?

The first and last parts are easy. I didn't lie, and you are a dumbass for falsely accusing me of lying. The second is simply a fact.

That is why you are so fucked up in the head. You don;'t even know that my comparison is not just an apples to apples comparison, but has the same type of apple, with the same skin coloring and imperfection, and the same stem length.

Why are you permitting yourself to go insane?

No drugs were employed.

Mine used a four-foot hickory map pointer with a black rubber tip. It worked.

Why are you permitting yourself to go insane?

I am fine. You are the one who is babbling incoherently, or are you just really that stupid?

No drugs were employed.

So back to your recent deflection, where did I lie if you agree?

No drugs were employed.

I did not say you lied. You seem to be against such disciplinary activity.

I give up. I will waste no more time with you. Goodbye moron!

I give up. I will waste no more time with you. Goodbye moron!

Thank Gawd!

Forum List

Back