How Independents feel about Health care

The federal government does not have the mandate to implement a public option. It ain't in the constitution, they can't do it.

LOL, what an insightful retort, apparently you either lack the capacity to offer up a lucid counterargument or sufficient motivation to do so.

In either case, California Girl is correct, the U.S. Constitution does not explicitly grant the Federal Government the authority to implement a "public option" unless you resort to a completely asinine interpretation of the commerce or general welfare clauses and thus it violates both the language and intent of the Constitution (and yes I do realize progressives don't really care about the Constitution or the rule of law).

Just a tip, next time you wish to make yourself look foolish by offering up a vapid comment like the one above do yourself a favor and don't.

How Independents feel about Health care
The source for the sham poll, Progressive Change Campaign Committee, is hardly what anyone with their head screwed on straight would see as "independent".

Now, tell us all again how much the truth matters to you? :rolleyes:

Don't you mean: Truth is relative and therefore is only truth if I say it is.
(Remember, he was top in his class at the Goebbels School of Journalism).

I'm an independent and I think the bill in its current form sucks. I want reform. By reform I mean lets address the major problem with healthcare. The cost. This is something they haven't and won't address. The Clowns in DC are only concerned with coveriing those that don't have insurance. they don't care what it will cost those of us that are covered.

This current bill needs to be scraped and they need to start from scratch. Tort reform needs to be addressed and the costs via the insurance compannies. Let the insurance companies compete country wide with each other. That would bring down costs. The free market would work if they would let it. You and I and every other cheapo in the country will be looking for the most for the least cost. Companies also.

LOL, what an insightful retort, apparently you either lack the capacity to offer up a lucid counterargument or sufficient motivation to do so.

In either case, California Girl is correct, the U.S. Constitution does not explicitly grant the Federal Government the authority to implement a "public option" unless you resort to a completely asinine interpretation of the commerce or general welfare clauses and thus it violates both the language and intent of the Constitution (and yes I do realize progressives don't really care about the Constitution or the rule of law).

Just a tip, next time you wish to make yourself look foolish by offering up a vapid comment like the one above do yourself a favor and don't.

Seems like to me the young lady was more than capable of recognizing bullshit when she saw it. Didn't beat around the bush and came right out with how she felt. Sounds like an independent thinker to me.

Seems like to me the young lady was more than capable of recognizing bullshit when she saw it. Didn't beat around the bush and came right out with how she felt. Sounds like an independent thinker to me.

You're apparently easy to please and/or easy to fool, however I for one do not lack the ability to spot intellectually laziness when it's put in front of me.

Perhaps next time you will trying looking a bit harder and maybe you'll spot it too. :)

Forum List

Back