How humiliating for liberals

Except that writing something down and making it LAW is nothing like the illusion from placing an item in water, you epic fool.... :rofl:

The U.S. Constitution is not viewed through a glass of water. It's written in black & white, plain as day, it says exactly what is says, and it means exactly what it means.

The fact that you think you can reinterpret what someone else specifically wrote is evidence of both your arrogance and your ignorance.

This is why Sean Hannity complains that "words have no meaning to liberals". They believe if they don't like something, they can just claim that's not what was meant (even though what was meant is written in black & white).
Maybe you should state what my point is, back to me, to my satisfaction, before digging yourself into a deeper hole as a result of not understanding exactly what it is you're responding to?

My point had nothing to do with re-interpreting the Constitution. It was about other documents that played a role in the evolution of our system of government that eventually led to the creation of the Constitution that sheds additional light on some things that was written in the Supreme Law of our Land.

Last edited:
I don't support the Patriot Act.
There's one thing we agree on!

What's your position on the MCA and NDAA?

BTW, I wasn't referring to "you" literally, but the rhetorical "you" of the right-wing, republican party. Although the "blue dogs" supported them, the legislation was primarily right-wing driven.

Just another glaring example of you drawing your own conclusion and then desperately looking for anything to back that conclusion.... :cuckoo:
In the words of Ronald Reagan, "There you go again!", not taking the time to understand my point, before responding to something you know nothing about.

Obama could not be more extreme left if he was Adolf Hitler himself.
Do you like making non-sensical statements to invoke emotional responses, rather than having a lucid point based on reality?

To call him "center-right" shows how disingenuous and desperate you are.
What's center-left about our foreign policy?
Show me one liberal, leftist or progressive that supports the expansion of warrantless wiretaps?
Why is GITMO still open for business?
Why wasn't there any investigation into the war crimes committed by the previous administration?

That ain't center-left shit! That's PNAC shit!

The man has had 4 years in office and hasn't compromised once. On anything.
In the words of Senator Cantor, "C'mon man!"

Didn't Obama agree to continue the Bush tax cuts for the rich, during the last deficit debate?
Didn't he remove the public option in the "Affordable Care Act"?
Isn't he now offering to cut entitlements?​

If you can't see those are compromises, then you're just some dumbass who probably shouldn't be in conversations like this.

He's played the little dictator he believes the office gives him the power to be. Whenever he didn't get his way (when the American people finally tried to stop him with a conservative House), he just illegally goes around them anyway and does what he wants with an "Executive Order" - such as the outrageous Dream Act.
You do realize Bush43 had more "signing statements" than any other President in history?

I bet the "little dictator" never referred to himself as "the Decider!"

BTW, the only reason you got the House back, was because the left was punishing the dems for not following through on their campaign promises.

Just proves how uninformed and radical you are...
At least I'm willing to look at additional information that might be relevent to my position, instead of acting like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, tapping her heals with her eyes closed chanting, "There's no place like home!"

So by your own logic, we are absolutely welcome - any time we want - to come slit your fucking throat and drop your dead corpse on your front lawn?
You're welcome to try! But you better remember one thing, that's "my lawn"! And there's no democracy on my property, it's a dictatorship. I'm the dick and your the tator! No one comes in under my roof talkin' tall to me!

Because, remember asshole, we don't know what the people really intended when they wrote laws against murder.... :cuckoo:
Laws against murder, are codified in State Penal Codes, not the Constitution.

But you're right about one thing, I am an asshole! I even have my own theme song...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JoKJsjtLxw]Denis Leary - I'm an asshole - YouTube[/ame]

Do you see how fuck'n stupid you are now? When someone uses your own words and your own "logic" against you? Ready to give up, or do you want to embarrass yourself some more?
You're a little short of "my words and logic", Mr. Wizard.

Don't open you fucking mouth about the constitution, you clearly ignore it when it doesn't suit you and you claim to live by it when it does. Your the tool.
Ouch, that's gotta hurt!

That reminds me of when my mother told me she supported George Bush because he was pro-life. I said, "Let me get this straight, you're saying a man, who when he was govenor, executed more people than any govenor in US history, is pro-life?"

Even from prison, with no freedom and absolutely nothing, this man displays innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. Meanwhile, all the completely free liberal can do is cry like little bitches that life is not fair and demand that government provide all of their wants & needs....

Convicted robber sells information to would-be snitches
A convicted armed robber has found a way to make money from behind bars -- by acting as an information broker for would-be snitches. The man pays his underworld connections for information about crimes, sells at a premium to fellow inmates, who in turn pass the information to prosecutors in the hope of having their sentences reduced. "[H]e's an entrepreneur ... Adam Smith would applaud that," says former federal prosecutor Robert McBurney.

Federal prisoners use snitching for personal gain
The government is providing all of his needs. This sounds like a good career path for you, btw.

Even from prison, with no freedom and absolutely nothing, this man displays innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. Meanwhile, all the completely free liberal can do is cry like little bitches that life is not fair and demand that government provide all of their wants & needs....

A convicted armed robber has found a way to make money from behind bars -- by acting as an information broker for would-be snitches. The man pays his underworld connections for information about crimes, sells at a premium to fellow inmates, who in turn pass the information to prosecutors in the hope of having their sentences reduced. "[H]e's an entrepreneur ... Adam Smith would applaud that," says former federal prosecutor Robert McBurney.

God damn, you are one stupid motherfucker

In other words, I just owned your ignorant little liberal ass, and you're seriously butt-hurt about it :lol:

As usual, you added nothing to this thread. Do you care to have a real conversation about this (and get owned)? If so, please give one rational shred of evidence regarding what was "stupid" about pointing out the reality of our world today?

People in prison, with very little room to operate, are actually showing more work ethic, ingenuity, and entrepreneurial spirit than you free, lazy, crying, bitching, helpless little liberal parasites. As usual, the FACTS are just enraging you sensitive little liberal assholes.

It's impossible to have a rational conversation with you. Especially regarding your OP. What do you want me to say? You think that a criminal; a prisoner who is making money off of prison snitches, is industrious and has a better work ethic than somebody like me, who gets up every weekday and works 8, 9, 10 hours doing construction work.

I have a job, pay my bills, and own my car, but to you I'm a lowlife compared to a prisoner taking advantage of other prisoners.

You're a complete and total idiot -- probably the dumbest wingnut on USMB -- and a piece of shit.

Last edited:

Yeah? How long before his associates in the underworld take care of his innovation with an "Opps, I slipped from my bunk onto this belt hanging from the rafters with my neck" moment.

There is only a few things I can think of lower than a two-bit snitch. That's a Rebublican idolizing an entrepreneurial two-bit snitch.

Spoken like a true idiot liberal. The fact that you think "snitching" (what is this, 1920?!?!) is "dishonorable" shows what an immature asshole you are. It's never wrong to assist law enforcement in putting criminals where they belong. But then again, your side always did support criminal activity and fight against the "pigs".

Note that the entreprenure you support was a criminal first.

Criminals, low.
Criminals dropping a dime on their 'associates' to get a reduced sentence, lower.
Republicans supporting Criminals dropping a dime......Typcial.

Forum List

Back