How Homosexual Activists For Now Got Away With Making A Mockery Of Marriage

LOL. I'll stick with mankind and reality vs a video. You sound like another one that spent their childhood pound square pegs into round holes.

You are correct. I'm extremely innovative. At the age of three I developed brand new techniques for peg insertion which created solutions to previously unsolvable problems. I discovered that the problem of peg insertion was not one of shape divergence, but instead was a matter of correct size alignment. Inasmuch as a square is composed of two congruent isosceles right triangles which share a common hypotenuse, I discovered that a square peg need only be aligned to the correct round hole as follows:

a = h

whereas a is the length of the minor axis, and h is the length of the shared hypotenuse. When the round hole is a circle this can be expressed as "d = h" where d refers to the diameter of the circle.

LOL. I'll stick with mankind and reality vs a video. You sound like another one that spent their childhood pound square pegs into round holes.

You are correct. I'm extremely innovative. At the age of three I developed brand new techniques for peg insertion which created solutions to previously unsolvable problems. I discovered that the problem of peg insertion was not one of shape divergence, but instead was a matter of correct size alignment. Inasmuch as a square is composed of two congruent isosceles right triangles which share a common hypotenuse, I discovered that a square peg need only be aligned to the correct round hole as follows:

a = h

whereas a is the length of the minor axis, and h is the length of the shared hypotenuse. When the round hole is a circle this can be expressed as "d = h" where d refers to the diameter of the circle.
There is no aligning a circle but yes, things can be made to fit. Pliers can be used as hammers too.

Let me write a summary for those who do not wish to read that wall of text:

I think gay marriage is icky, and I want my own personal bias codified in law.
Let me rewrite that: the fed has no place forcing states to incentivize marriages where children caught up in them are guaranteed to be missing one of their blood parents, or the complimenetary gender-as-role-model 100% of the time.

If states want to incentivize both blood parents in the home for the children's benefit (the only reason states get involved in marriage in the first place) then it is that state's right. Period.

Ok so no one can ever adopt a child?

Not only is one of them not the blood parent but both of them aren't the blood parents. How are you going to rip apart a relationship based on love but either both or one of them has fertility problems. A lot of people will have to get divorced and a lot of adopted children and adults are all of a sudden be removed from the only family they've ever known and loved.

So the anti freedom people are lying when they say adoption is the answer to an unwanted pregnancy and abortion should never be an option.

And what about divorce? There are many blended families. Since the divorce rate is 50% It's guaranteed that half of those who married will be married to someone else later and blend their family. How is the state going to prevent those people from remarrying and where are they going to put the kids? Even if the person doesn't remarry, the children are still being raised in a home without 2 blood parents. How are you going to rip those kids from the parents and where are you going to house them?

What about those kids whose parents have died in an accident and they're sent to live with a relative. Relatives aren't blood parents. Are you going to deny a child a home with a relative because that relative isn't a blood parent? Where are you going to house all these kids who don't have parents?

What about those who choose not to have kids? Are you now going to tell them they can't marry the person they love?

How are you going to take care of all those children who have been ripped from their parents because they aren't "blood parents?" Where are you going to house them? How are you going to feed all of them? How are you going to make sure they have the proper education they need to be able to be self sufficient?

How are you going to force already happily married people to have biological kids they don't want or they will be forced to get divorced?

Again, you're not thinking things through. What is it about conservatives and not thinking things through properly?

I'm pretty sure the 50% divorce rate, drive thru wedding chapels, and 6 day celebrity marriages are what have made a mockery of marriage.

Divorce doesn't disrespect that thousands of years prove that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions because thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
We exist because men and women fuck each other. Most humans who have walked the earth were born to unmarried couples. Marriage turned out to be a great tool for resolving wars between kingdoms and solving the problem of inheritance. Your belief that without marriage we would not have babies is utter nonsense. Sweden is currently full of unmarried couples raising their children together. They don't need marriage. You are living in the past, the wrong past as a matter of fact.

The person you're replying to is totally delusional.

I didn't read it's posts but your reply just had me laughing.

How anyone can say that people would stop having babies if there was no marriage is totally beyond me. That person has to be a very special kind of crazy to actually believe that.

All a person has to do is look at the rate of unwed teens and mothers in this nation and world to see how truly crazy that person is.

Oh and by the way, every homosexual person I know had or has heterosexual parents. Where does the crazy person think all the gay people came from? Martins dropped them off on the planet?

I do know many homosexuals who raised children. All of the children are heterosexual, have college degrees and are contributing members of our society.

Forum List

Back