How high will Tim Tebow be drafted?

Yeah. He's not a top pick QB. I don't see him lasting long in the NFL anyway. Maybe 2-3 years, then he'll get benched or switched to tight end. So he'll quit and start coaching, most likely. He'd make a good coach, because he's got motivation. But he just doesn't have the passing skills or the scrambling skills to survive in the NFL. His stats are padded as fuck anyway. Most of his rushing TD's are from the goal line, and his passer rating is based on a very small number of passes compared to most QB's.

• Banned
I keep hearing low to mid first round.

Really? I heard some say he'll be another Ryan Leaf. What do you think?

He did the Peyton Manning thing, and stayed all 4 years, I give him props for that!

Well, Ryan Leaf was chosen second overall. so for the second team's sake, I hope not. I think the Lions will choose that safety. I don't know who the second team overall is.

• Banned
Now that I think about it, he is built a lot like Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell.

I'd guess low first round, early second round

He will be one of those guys they keep putting the camera on as other guys get picked.

But, I'd take him on my team any day

He did the Peyton Manning thing, and stayed all 4 years, I give him props for that!

Tebow has a better attitude than Leaf did.

Jacksonville is targeting him, though Buffalo has made noises about taking him.

He has poor mechanics but is a great athlete. If they can teach him the mechanics, he could be a good pro QB.

He should take his degree and go get a job somewhere. I'd hate to have to see him cry again.

I can only imagine how bad he'd cry if he failed in the NFL.

There's a REASON he put in the whole 4 years. He knows deep down that he's going to need that degree :lol:

I can only imagine how bad he'd cry if he failed in the NFL.

There's a REASON he put in the whole 4 years. He knows deep down that he's going to need that degree :lol:

couldn't be as bad as "LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU SONOFABITCHES!!"

Well, Ryan Leaf was chosen second overall. so for the second team's sake, I hope not. I think the Lions will choose that safety. I don't know who the second team overall is.

The problem with Ryan Leaf was no one ever told him to grow up, he was a great QB at WSU because I think Price had him under control but in the NFL I am sure the coaches were not going to baby him. The guy flipped off his home ground during a basketball game.

I made a mistake. The Lions have the second pick. the Rams have the first pick.

Tim Tebow has something Ryan Leaf didn't seem to have, potential. Yes, a lot of his stats are padded but as previously mentioned (about the mechanics) if he can learn those then he'll be a good to great QB.

If I were a owner, I'd be more worried about the concussion thing.

Just say my brothers and dad were somewhat happy Seattle lost sunday, at this point they are looking at what they will get in the draft. They think Seattle will get 7,8, or 9th.

Forum List

Back