How hated is President Donald Trump?

lol... right. the guilty pleas entered were forced & coerced, right? is that what your nutty brain is saying to you? a general whose uniform sports a multitude of badges pleaded guilty to a fabrication & flipped because of being railroaded? then there's papadopulous whose in jail right now.... rick gates who got immunity? manafort who is hoping against hope for a hail mary pardon just might sing like an evil canary... who has lobbied for the most vile people in the world suddenly shows his tender white underbelly?

remember when i said you were outa your fucking mind?

ya... THAT.

So, I point out that as a counter argument to me calling it a witch hunt, all you did was point out the caught some people,

your response to THAT, is to list the people they caught?

Oh, and to personally attack me.

Yeah. YOu are a completely standard liberal, straight out of the box with factory default settings.

of course i am going to give you a reality check & then mock you. it's all one can do when confronted with a whackadoodle such as yourself. are you saying all the outspoken individuals who agree with me from the 'right' side of the aisle are also 'liberals'? lol...lol...LOL....

btw, pauly walnuts & his lawyers are in negotiations to cooperate with mueller as i am typing this.

tick tock, cartoon boy...

Listing the people, that the witch hunt caught, is not a reality check.

A reality check would be pointing out how those cases were NOT ginned up shit, and/or actually relevant to the alleged purpose of the investigation, ie Trump collusion with Russia.

You couldn't do that though. Because it is all ginned up bullshit, and/or irrelevant to the alleged goal of the investigation.

Russia-Story-is-a-Lie.jpeg

manafort - first person with direct full knowledge of what happened at Trump Tower that included traitor tot, panty waist jared, & oh dear.... a few roooskies.... has actually been talking to mueller since tuesday.

image.jpg

Coerced confessions. YOu remember when libs were against that type of shit?

amazing-pepperidge-farm-meme-pepperidge-farm-remembers-pepperidge-farm-meme.png

michael cohen.... who once said he would take a bullet for donny is also talking to mueller.

AND i almost forgot about allen weisselberg; trump's CFO... who by all accounts, is the highest person in the food chain after his spawn... has been given immunity. hmmmmm...... he would know about all that illegaly washed roooskie cash.

:113:

So, I point out that as a counter argument to me calling it a witch hunt, all you did was point out the caught some people,

your response to THAT, is to list the people they caught?

Oh, and to personally attack me.

Yeah. YOu are a completely standard liberal, straight out of the box with factory default settings.

of course i am going to give you a reality check & then mock you. it's all one can do when confronted with a whackadoodle such as yourself. are you saying all the outspoken individuals who agree with me from the 'right' side of the aisle are also 'liberals'? lol...lol...LOL....

btw, pauly walnuts & his lawyers are in negotiations to cooperate with mueller as i am typing this.

A reality check would be pointing out how those cases were NOT ginned up shit, and/or actually relevant to the alleged purpose of the investigation, ie Trump collusion with Russia.

You couldn't do that though. Because it is all ginned up bullshit, and/or irrelevant to the alleged goal of the investigation.

manafort - first person with direct full knowledge of what happened at Trump Tower that included traitor tot, panty waist jared, & oh dear.... a few roooskies.... has actually been talking to mueller since tuesday.

image.jpg

michael cohen.... who once said he would take a bullet for donny is also talking to mueller.

AND i almost forgot about allen weisselberg; trump's CFO... who by all accounts, is the highest person in the food chain after his spawn... has been given immunity. hmmmmm...... he would know about all that illegaly washed roooskie cash.

And still, not one attempt by you to show that these "crimes" are not ginned up bullshit, , and/or connected to the stated goal of the investigation.

Almost like you are afraid to go there.

image.jpg

And still, not one attempt by you to show that these "crimes" are not ginned up bullshit, , and/or connected to the stated goal of the investigation.

How far did white water go ? What did that lead to?? Now you complain? Republicans act like AH's and complain when the ""favor"" is returned??

image.jpg

How far did white water go ? What did that lead to?? Now you complain? Republicans act like AH's and complain when the ""favor"" is returned??

Sweet. I appreciate your comparing Mueller to Adolf Hitler, and admitting in your own way, that this is nothing but a political vendetta.

image.jpg

ho hum. can you not retain anything, cartoon boy? i've said it many times b4 to you & one more time
it's not up to me to prove it. that will come after mueller is finished & writes up his report.

in the meantime, take your head outa your ass so you can catch up on the truth:

The Moscow Project

Committee to Investigate Russia

they are both credible sources & are both very detailed with a multitude of little avenues you can pursue & educate yourself.

image.jpg

ho hum. can you not retain anything, cartoon boy? i've said it many times b4 to you & one more time
it's not up to me to prove it. that will come after mueller is finished & writes up his report.

The Moscow Project

they are both credible sources & are both very detailed with a multitude of little avenues you can pursue & educate yourself.

I said it was a witch hunt and you tried to give me a "reality check" by listing people that had been caught.

I will be happy to wait and see the investigation is "finished" and we see the final report.

If you libs stop referencing the accusations and investigation as proof of wrong doing, in order to undermine Trump politically.

YOu don't get to use your investigations for political purposes and when called on it, say, "well, let's wait for the results".

image.jpg

The Moscow Project

I said it was a witch hunt and you tried to give me a "reality check" by listing people that had been caught.

I will be happy to wait and see the investigation is "finished" and we see the final report.

If you libs stop referencing the accusations and investigation as proof of wrong doing, in order to undermine Trump politically.

YOu don't get to use your investigations for political purposes and when called on it, say, "well, let's wait for the results".

oh that's bullshit. WHEN... not if..... your president grift weasel is found to have been a russian asset, or at the very least- ' a useful idiot ' you will be among the first to say it was a set up & he's not guilty of anything russian related. you know it & i know it.

The Moscow Project

oh that's bullshit. WHEN... not if..... your president grift weasel is found to have been a russian asset, or at the very least- ' a useful idiot ' you will be among the first to say it was a set up & he's not guilty of anything russian related. you know it & i know it.

I pointed out the self serving hypocrisy of you using the investigation to smear him, and when called on it, stating that we should just wait for the results.

And your response is to insist that the investigation will eventually "find" something to prove Trump is a witch, sorry , I mean, bad or stupid.

THat in no way disputed or even addressed my point, that you are trying to have it both ways.

To use the investigation as a smear weapon, while refusing to justify your smears, because the investigation is not yet done.

Should I take your silence on that point, and your attempt to distract from it, as a tacit admission that you know you are a hypocrite and you plan to continuing being so?

The Moscow Project

I pointed out the self serving hypocrisy of you using the investigation to smear him, and when called on it, stating that we should just wait for the results.

And your response is to insist that the investigation will eventually "find" something to prove Trump is a witch, sorry , I mean, bad or stupid.

THat in no way disputed or even addressed my point, that you are trying to have it both ways.

To use the investigation as a smear weapon, while refusing to justify your smears, because the investigation is not yet done.

Should I take your silence on that point, and your attempt to distract from it, as a tacit admission that you know you are a hypocrite and you plan to continuing being so?

lol...you can take my answer as something that doesn't fit into your little narrative of how i should answer to suit you & make you feel better.

homey don't play that, bitch of putin's bitch.

I don't hate the man, but i dislike his ilk, which is destroying America

Most of the Trumpsters are sold on his reganista policies

Because they're uneducated dopes

~S~

The Moscow Project

lol...you can take my answer as something that doesn't fit into your little narrative of how i should answer to suit you & make you feel better.

Got it, when confronted by proof of hypocrisy on your part, instead of admitting it, and changing your position to be in line with your stated beliefs, you just stone wall and attack the messenger with personal slurs.

I actually knew that already, btw. It is completely normal behavior for libs. We ALL know about it already. Including you, so...

Thanks.

The Moscow Project

Got it, when confronted by proof of hypocrisy on your part, instead of admitting it, and changing your position to be in line with your stated beliefs, you just stone wall and attack the messenger with personal slurs.

I actually knew that already, btw. It is completely normal behavior for libs. We ALL know about it already. Including you, so...

Thanks.

lol... you're still as fucked up in the head as always, cartoon boy.

karma.jpg

Thanks.

lol... you're still as fucked up in the head as always, cartoon boy.

karma.jpg

YOu're the one supporting a witch hunt. Any Karma backlash is coming at you.

Forum List

Back