how has your life been these last few years?

In the last three years my income has been flat.

Meanwhile the increasing cost of energy and food has really begun to effect my quality of life. I'd day that those costs have increased from about 20% of my income to more like 30% of my income.

That's how I'm doing.

You will be pleased to hear that oil has dropped 25% in the last three months, and crop prices are about to experience a similar drop.

In the past four years, oil has never approached the peak it hit in July 2008, thank goodness.

I think the period 2007 - 2010 sucked for just about everyone, except for the kind of billionaires who are never touched.

Since then, the Federal Reserve has done a bang-up job of restoring the rich people's money. But for the rest of us, it is up to Congress and the White House to work together, and both sides are dead set against that.

Until the House and Senate and White House get their collective asses on the same page, unemployment will remain stuck, your paycheck-to-paycheck existence will continue, and the asinine rhetoric from both sides of the aisle will sink even lower.

Last edited:
well i think that bush put us through the ringer, and not because he was a bad president (which he was) but because he is a bad person. i suggest watching Mr. moore's movie on this.

apriljobschart-1024x743.jpg

CHART: Economy Has Recovered All Private Sector Jobs Lost Since Obama Took Office | ThinkProgress

All your Chart shows is that Obama helped the Unions and Pissed on the Private Sector.

If you would like to chalk that up to an Obama Accomplishment your a jerk

I took a hit with the Bush crash but financially, been doing better and better ever since.

Thank you Mr President and don't expect the rw's to tell the truth about this.

obama pretty much destroyed me. Not only that, but with the regulations he and his policies put in place assured that recovery will never be possible. Not to where I was.

Every time I go to the store, I am reminded of obama policies and how bad this whole regime has been. The disaster that is obama hasn't only poisoned the economy, perhaps fatally, but we have yet to experience the full impact of the horror his foreign policy is creating.

obama can't get out of the white house fast enough. Since it's "his" white house, does he intend to take it with him when he goes?

"how has your life been these last few years?"

Let's see:

20% of my friends and acquaintances lost their jobs, only half of them have gotten a decent paying job again, the others are working for less money.

10% of my Friends and acquaintances have lost their Life Savings and Homes

5% of my friends and acquaintances have filled Bankruptcy

My Two businesses are down an average of 20%

I bought a House for 20 cents on the dollar due to someones misfortune

We all say, thanks Mr. Obama

Bush Jr had class and leadership you leftists think your suppose to hate repubs you treat us worse then this countries enemie. no problem you don't realize everything went south after 06 and Bush COMPROMISED and spent to much but pennies compared to Scumbama. Lol Obama's February was bigger then Bush's entire last year for debt go to cbo and see I'll post after tomorrow if Obama doesn't find me lol.......freedom of speech scares me for first time

Is that even English? :eusa_think:

Well, our sales last year(2011) were down 80%...........yes 80% from where they were in 2007. My retirement savings is gone, all other savings have been eliminated. I'm driving a SUV I bought in 2005 because I can't afford a car payment. Health insurance has gone up 60%, gas has gone up 54%, electric bill is up who knows how much. I'm just praying I can survive long enough to pay off my house we bought in 1993, only owe 30,000.00 but am sweating every month to make the payment. So overall, I'm not in any better shape, waayyyy worse.

Forum List

Back