how has your life been these last few years?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Speaker, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Speaker

Speaker Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
  2. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,034
    yeah it's been tough. I'm not a big fan of what a President does for you personally, but I do think Obama's policies suck for buisness and private sector growth, which makes it harder to get a good job.

3. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,012
    Many continue to suffer from the Bush nightmare, but things are slowly getting better.

4. buckeye45_73

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,034
    Oh please, Reagan had a worse recession and we were out of this in 82 by the midterms, Obama's policies have sucked. The only thing helping is the buisness cycle is starting to pull up. You do realized buisness goes un and down, up and down. It never stays up and it never stays down, but Obama's policies are making it suck, longer than it has to.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,894
    Mitt's gonna have his work cut out for him......

6. Speaker

Speaker Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    yeah, i would agree that the Bush tax cuts and entering in this war has been a large part of this rough time (all bush's fault). But who can blame him, all he wanted was to get he and his friends companies rich. and Obama hasn't been better at all. if i would have to pick, i would be a democrat, because i believe in a strong government, but i think that any president now a days is full of it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Staidhup

Staidhup Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,175
    Funny how it's still Bush's fault, I guess when you have nothing left your choices are limited. Getting better, interesting observation, please share the economic data that supports your contention.

8. buckeye45_73

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,034
    They all get their friends jobs, it's good to be the Prez. Atleast Bush got us out of one rather quickly when we had the dot com bubble burst and a major terrorist attack.
    Obama doesnt care about the average guy.
    He doesnt want cheap energy, because of some bogus global warming crap. I'll take coal and lower prices for my electricity for $100 Alex! Or gas below $2/gallon Alex! Instead we get a guy that tells us to take a pain pill if someone is old and needs help, deal with that high gas/energy because environmental nazis want us to use fairly land technology.

9. tererun

tererun BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +159
    Actually better. After sept. 11 2001 and the subsequent wars and bullshit i was always wondering what dumbass was going to fuck up next. I have been disappointed in Obama's failures, but that is the case of every president. I was never like holy crap what the fuck is that crazy asshole thinking like I was with Bush Jr.. Plus things have actually turned around. There are more jobs out there than there were. People are recovering from their disasters. It also seems like people are pulling away from oppressive social conservatism to more economic conservatism, except for the republicans who seem to be going for spend a lot on war and fuck personal liberties.

It would be nice if there was a fiscally conservative and socially liberal party that got big instead of the tea party tyrants. But hey, life is not perfect, and it never will be despite what many politicians claim they can do.

10. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,012