How has your family survived...

How has your family survived?

• Total voters

otto105

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2017
Poll being run by a crazy racist republic congressman from Iowa.

Iowa Rep. Steve King questions whether families would exist without rape and incest

During a meeting with conservative constituents in Urbandale on Wednesday, Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa questioned whether families today would exist without rape or incest throughout history.

According to The Des Moines Register, the statement was made at the Westside Conservative Club.

King said:

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?"

Steve King believes he is the product of incest, apparently.

That makes sense.

[cue banjo]

screenshot-734.jpg

I'd like you to meet my wife and sister!

Iowa Rep. Steve King questions whether families would exist without rape and incest

During a meeting with conservative constituents in Urbandale on Wednesday, Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa questioned whether families today would exist without rape or incest throughout history.

According to The Des Moines Register, the statement was made at the Westside Conservative Club.

King said:

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?"
Well, I think he overstates it, but generally, he is not wrong.

Why is this comment being taken COMPLETELY out of context?

:dunno:

2 thoughts

every one descended form Adam and Eve.

every one descended from Noah.

Wow..............just when I didn't think Rep. King (R) Iowa, could get any stupider, he spouts off with a new level of stupidity.

Seems that according to him, if we went back in all the family trees and took out all the people who were born because of rape or incest, we wouldn't have a population.

And...............apparently, he's okay with people raping women in times of war as well.

U.S. Rep. Steve King: If not for rape and incest, 'would there be any population left?'

U.S. Rep. Steve King told the Westside Conservative Club on Wednesday that humanity might not exist if not for rape and incest.

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled those people out that were products of rape and incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" he said at the event in Urbandale, Iowa.

"Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages taken place and whatever happened to culture after society? I know I can't certify that I'm not a part of a product of that."

But...............then again...........if you look at the story of Adam and Eve, there had to be someone who was marrying their relatives. I wonder if that is what he was referring to?

But...............then again...........if you look at the story of Adam and Eve, there had to be someone who was marrying their relatives. I wonder if that is what he was referring to?
There were other people seeing as how Cain was outcast and went to live with them. The Bible does not say ONLY Adam and EVE were the ONLY humans.

New Topics

Forum List

Back