How has Obama affected you?

Has obama and company affectd yorur views on race

• I'm white , and disliked blacks before obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm black and think blacks deserve whatever they can take now that Obama is in charge

• I'm black and wish obama would do something to tone down the rhetoric

• Total voters
Im on my PS3 so I can't weigh in right now, but I understand what you are saying ConHog. Dont let the bastards get ya down.

pegged the bullshit meter with this. :thup:

Then your bullshit meter is broken. I would be thrilled if we were completely past the issue of color. As a white man with a brown wife and daughter in Arkansas I can tell you I know the issues of racial ignorance. That doesn't mean I don't get frustrated at the people who seemingly support this man just because he's black or scream racist at you if you dare to disagree with him on ANY issue.

so you're so pathetically weak mentally that the pinhead obama has forced you to dislike black people. is that your story? sweet. :thup:
:lol: I was thinking...no one would have ever made a poll like this about Bush or Clinton.

Do you hate whites now Del because Bush and Clinton existed? :rofl:

Obama gave me my house for free.

Plus, I haven't paid a penny for gas.

LargeThumbnail.jpg

And do you see a vote?

Nope. Personally? I don't think Obama has made race relations any worse. I just think his being President has magnified what was there before and not focused on.

If it wasn't for his race-baiting a beer-summit wouldn't have been necessary.

If it wasn't for his race-baiting people in CA wouldn't be boycotting AZ.

If it wasn't for his race-baiting people wouldn't be calling the Tea Party a bunch of racist homophobs.

I'm white and I see blacks with enthusiasm like never before. I see more white racist than I thought existed just within this board. Nearly half the righties are flaming racist.

I'm white and I see blacks with enthusiasm like never before. I see more white racist than I thought existed just within this board. Nearly half the righties are flaming racist.

Does that make you feel better to be that way?

Seeing racism where it doesn't exist?

Whites don't think about race all that much...but blacks think about it like Muslims think about religion. It's a constant part of their lives.

Skin color has no bearing on how the effects of the Obama adminstration affects me. The poll is lame.

So we can't even have a serious god damned conversation about has obama hurt race relations? you fuckers suck, on both sides.

If that's the discussion you wanted you should have made that you poll question.

How has Obama affected race relations in the US.

Better, worse or no difference.

Forum List

Back