How has Obama affected you?

Has obama and company affectd yorur views on race

• I'm white , and disliked blacks before obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm black and think blacks deserve whatever they can take now that Obama is in charge

• I'm black and wish obama would do something to tone down the rhetoric

• Total voters
Bert, serious question. What the fuck has happened to you in the last week? I never agreed with you, but I at least respected that you gave actual opinions. Now all you do is attack, post stupid pictures, and make snide remarks.

Fucking pathetic junior.

Instead of worrying about me, why don't you own up to your racism instead of blaming it on Obama?

LOL Modbert want a cracker ? You're like a fucking parrot. Oh the cool guy called him a racist, SO I will to.

I've already proven that I don't fit the definition of a racist. The onus is on you retards to prove I am.

Hint - just saying it is so, doesn't make it so.

LOL Modbert want a cracker ? You're like a fucking parrot. Oh the cool guy called him a racist, SO I will to.

I've already proven that I don't fit the definition of a racist. The onus is on you retards to prove I am.

Actually, I've called you a bigot for awhile now. And you continue to prove it further with threads like these.

Bert, serious question. What the fuck has happened to you in the last week? I never agreed with you, but I at least respected that you gave actual opinions. Now all you do is attack, post stupid pictures, and make snide remarks.

Fucking pathetic junior.

Instead of worrying about me, why don't you own up to your racism instead of blaming it on Obama?

:rofl:

i love unintended irony

Actually, I've called you a bigot for awhile now. And you continue to prove it further with threads like these.

Yes because the MULTITUDE of posts I've made calling out people who have said that blacks are inferior to white as being morons was all a giant cover....

you're truly a dumb fuck.

Yeah, but do you get what he is saying? And the implications of it on a national level?

For many people who NEVER once thought about race or race relations before are thinking about it now. And they are not happy with what obama is doing to stir the pot in terms of race relations.

Yeah, but do you get what he is saying? And the implications of it on a national level?

For many people who NEVER once thought about race or race relations before are thinking about it now. And they are not happy with what obama is doing to stir the pot in terms of race relations.

Such a ridiculous idea however. Everyone's thought about race or race relations at one time or another and most people (I'd hope) don't really care in any negative manner about it. Anyone who gets upset at a entire race over one person is a complete moron. You can quote me on that.

He doesn't care Syrenn, he just wants to throw out the racism card at me, even though there is ample evidence of me defending blacks on this very board.

Just another sign of his immaturity, he can't say "ok I don't get along with this guy, but he's making a good point in THIS thread"

Such a ridiculous idea however. Everyone's thought about race or race relations at one time or another and most people (I'd hope) don't really care in any negative manner about it. Anyone who gets upset at a entire race over one person is a complete moron. You can quote me on that.

who said it was over one person you fucking liar. ANd if you think I'm alone here, you have another thing coming.

who said it was over one person you fucking liar. ANd if you think I'm alone here, you have another thing coming.

Oh I know you're not alone here in disliking African Americans. I know that very well at this point.

Your missing my point. I don't think most people process thoughts in terms of "race". So race is not something they think about (well at least i don't process like that) first and foremost.

IMO if you are missing this subtle point con is making, you are missing a important pulse point of the country. He is not the only one who is feeling this way, he just has the balls to say it out loud. Dont blind yourself, sad to say, obama and posses are not helping race relations one bit.

Oh I know you're not alone here in disliking African Americans. I know that very well at this point.

Get it throught your head junior. I'm not standing on a corner talking about killing a ****** and they baby. I am just angry at them. If you can't admit there is a problem when 88% of blacks claim that Obama is doing a great job while only 33% of white people feel that way, then YOU have a problem.

IMO if you are missing this subtle point con is making, you are missing a important pulse point of the country.]

I completely understand what Conhog is saying, however, don't expect me to agree with him. Seriously, if you agree with him that since Obama's been in office, blacks have angered you then go ahead and vote.

However, don't expect me to agree with a guy who is going to judge a entire race off the actions of one person no matter who they are.

IMO if you are missing this subtle point con is making, you are missing a important pulse point of the country.]

I completely understand what Conhog is saying, however, don't expect me to agree with him. Seriously, if you agree with him that since Obama's been in office, blacks have angered you then go ahead and vote.

However, don't expect me to agree with a guy who is going to judge a entire race off the actions of one person no matter who they are.

You're either clueless or deliberately lying. I have explained on MULTIPLE occasions, including in the OP that it was more than just Obama's actions.

I did NOT say anything of the sort..so don't go putting words in my mouth. No one has angered me except for obama himself...he owes me money. However i am not blind to what is going on in the country or the feelings he is string. On that point i at least hope you see.

However i am not blind to what is going on in the country or the feelings he is string. On that point i at least hope you see.[/COLOR]

I've commented on how people are reacting to him before. And I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm simply telling you if you agree with him then vote with him.

However i am not blind to what is going on in the country or the feelings he is string. On that point i at least hope you see.[/COLOR]

I've commented on how people are reacting to him before. And I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm simply telling you if you agree with him then vote with him.

And do you see a vote?

And do you see a vote?

Nope. Personally? I don't think Obama has made race relations any worse. I just think his being President has magnified what was there before and not focused on.

And do you see a vote?

Nope. Personally? I don't think Obama has made race relations any worse. I just think his being President has magnified what was there before and not focused on.

Then you have your answer on what i think and feel.

I agree, and that is the same thing con is saying but in a different way. obama and posse are string the race relation pot an not in a good way.

well you can EXPLAIN to your grand kids why they are now SLAVES to Guberment thanks to the Democrat-Progressive party of these great United States of American my dear.
good luck to ya.

IF, that does happen, it'll go something like this "In 2003, a gutless wonder called George W Bush started a war...." and will end with "...so, no matter how hard he tried, Bush fucked up so badly, that Obama couldn't recover."...something along those lines.

And I live in a country where the US will not affect us that much. We are tied to Asian economies....

LOL so if Obama doesn't succeed it is Bush's fault no matter what? jesus christ.

lesson one they teach in OCS - That's officer candidacy school

A good , effective leader completely owns what he's in charge of and does not make excuses or accept that excuses are made for him. IE Don't blame your predecessor for your own job performance.

Exactly. And, don't make the same mistakes of those who fucked up before you.

Forum List

Back