How has Obama affected you?

Has obama and company affectd yorur views on race

• I'm white , and disliked blacks before obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm black and think blacks deserve whatever they can take now that Obama is in charge

• I'm black and wish obama would do something to tone down the rhetoric

• Total voters
awwww, still whining about being called a lefty.....waaaaa
and I think you and the modberty should go get a room, sheesh:eusa_whistle:

whining?

if by whining you mean laughing my ass off at you, then you've nailed it.
unlike the pussy corndog, i don't let other people control how i feel.

:rofl:

Lol is that the best you have? Calling someone a pussy because they are tired of being called a racist?

I'll just slide you over into the Ravi category and move on then.

tissue? it's pretty funny that you can't take responsibility for your own feelings. you admit you're a racist in your own post and then blame it on obama.

i owe the other pussies an apology. :lol:

whining?

Lol is that the best you have? Calling someone a pussy because they are tired of being called a racist?

tissue? it's pretty funny that you can't take responsibility for your own feelings. you admit you're a racist in your own post and then blame it on obama.

LOL, back to calling everyone a racist, stupid, blaa blaa blaa
now that takes sum intelligence man.:lol:

whining?

Liar, I didn't say I was a racist.

rac·ism
   /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

1. I don't believe whites are better than blacks, or any other race. My many posts in this forum will confirm that

2. I am AGAINST affirmative action, so I am against government policies that discriminate.

3. I don't hate any race

I said I have gotten angry at blacks since Obama made the scene, hell I got angry at my teenager earlier to, doesn't mean I hate him. FOOL

So we can't even have a serious god damned conversation about has obama hurt race relations? you fuckers suck, on both sides.

crying-baseball-boy.jpg

poor boo

I will admit, since Obama's rise to the throne , and the blind support many give him and amid all the cries of racism every time you disagree with the man. I have found myself disliking blacks. I don't hate them, I don't think they're subhuman, but I am sick of them and sick of the hypocrisy.

I KNOW that this is the post that Ravi has been waiting for , but that is okay becuase she's too damn stupid to understand what I am saying and too partisan to admit that this is a real problem.

How have Obama and his supporters affected you?

I understand what you are saying. On a personal level obama and posse owes me money.

I will admit, since Obama's rise to the throne , and the blind support many give him and amid all the cries of racism every time you disagree with the man. I have found myself disliking blacks. I don't hate them, I don't think they're subhuman, but I am sick of them and sick of the hypocrisy.

I KNOW that this is the post that Ravi has been waiting for , but that is okay becuase she's too damn stupid to understand what I am saying and too partisan to admit that this is a real problem.

How have Obama and his supporters affected you?

I understand what you are saying. On a personal level obama and posse owes me money.

Oh, I think the chuckle heads know what I mean to, they just are afraid to have a real discussion of racism and Obama.

only when dealing with children, kid.

are you always such a self righteous blowhard?

if by self righteous blow hard you mean better and smarter than you, yes yes I am.

i'm sorry, that should have read "self righteous, lying blowhard".

You just called me a racist when I am in fact not, then you have the audacity to call me a liar? That is laughable.

Now, moving on , since Del is for whatever reason afraid of this topic. Does anyone else have any comments on the actual topic?

if by self righteous blow hard you mean better and smarter than you, yes yes i am.

View attachment 11132

Bert, serious question. What the fuck has happened to you in the last week? I never agreed with you, but I at least respected that you gave actual opinions. Now all you do is attack, post stupid pictures, and make snide remarks.

Fucking pathetic junior.

if by self righteous blow hard you mean better and smarter than you, yes yes I am.

i'm sorry, that should have read "self righteous, lying blowhard".

You just called me a racist when I am in fact not, then you have the audacity to call me a liar? That is laughable.

Now, moving on , since Del is for whatever reason afraid of this topic. Does anyone else have any comments on the actual topic?

i only repeated what you said of yourself, then blamed on obama because you're too much of a pussy to own it yourself.

now moving on, are you always a lying self righteous deluded blowhard?

Bert, serious question. What the fuck has happened to you in the last week? I never agreed with you, but I at least respected that you gave actual opinions. Now all you do is attack, post stupid pictures, and make snide remarks.

Fucking pathetic junior.

Instead of worrying about me, why don't you own up to your racism instead of blaming it on Obama?

awwww, still whining about being called a lefty.....waaaaa
and I think you and the modberty should go get a room, sheesh:eusa_whistle:

whining?

oooooooooooooo, you just be big and bad tonight. I think I'm sceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd.:eek::eusa_whistle:

It is like Del has his hand your head, and you keep trying to swing at him. :rofl:

Forum List

Back