How has Obama affected you?

Has obama and company affectd yorur views on race

• I'm white , and disliked blacks before obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm black and think blacks deserve whatever they can take now that Obama is in charge

• I'm black and wish obama would do something to tone down the rhetoric

• Total voters

ConHog

Rookie
Jun 4, 2010
I will admit, since Obama's rise to the throne , and the blind support many give him and amid all the cries of racism every time you disagree with the man. I have found myself disliking blacks. I don't hate them, I don't think they're subhuman, but I am sick of them and sick of the hypocrisy.

I KNOW that this is the post that Ravi has been waiting for , but that is okay becuase she's too damn stupid to understand what I am saying and too partisan to admit that this is a real problem.

How have Obama and his supporters affected you?

I can't vote in the pole because I don't like the SKIN COLOR ISSUE.

But I will say since the boyking has been elected, I've felt like throwing a brick through my brand new T.V every damn time I see the puppet on there spewing his condescending preaching monotoned disconnected from us peoples bullshit.:lol:

Last edited:
  • Banned

But I will say since the boyking has been elected, I've felt like throwing a brick through my brand new T.V every damn I see the puppet on there spewing bullshit.:lol:

I didn't say I liked the skin color issue either. And I aint proud that Obama and his fools have have made me feel this way, but it is what it is.

My son will be able to be on my health care plan one day, before they could deny him because of a preexisting condition.

Oh! And He helped me have an abortion. ;)

i will admit, since obama's rise to the throne , and the blind support many give him and amid all the cries of racism every time you disagree with the man. I have found myself disliking blacks. I don't hate them, i don't think they're subhuman, but i am sick of them and sick of the hypocrisy.

$ig1Uc.jpg

But I will say since the boyking has been elected, I've felt like throwing a brick through my brand new T.V every damn I see the puppet on there spewing bullshit.:lol:

I didn't say I liked the skin color issue either. And I aint proud that Obama and his fools have have made me feel this way, but it is what it is.

wasn't putting you down for your poll dear. and I know how you feel. I am as sick of being labeled a racist by any and all criticism of the boyking. but you see, in my oponion, this was the PLAN all along by the progressives who RAN this UNKOWN JUNIOR SENATOR to run for President. they saw a way of trying to SUPPRESS the opposing few with this election by screaming RACIST at every turn... but too bad for them it ain't working.
just look at his and his comrades in arms POLL NUMBERS.

Last edited:
  • Banned
My son will be able to be on my health care plan one day, before they could deny him because of a preexisting condition.

Oh! And He helped me have an abortion. ;)

you're son will also be about $180,000 in debt just for that health coverage bill. You could have easily got him privately insured for a small percentage of that. And that doesn't even count anyone elses share, just his.

But , I didn't know having an air headed iberal for a mom was a pre existing condition.

wasn't putting you down for your poll dear. and I know how you feel. I am as sick of being labeled a racist by any and all criticism of the boyking. but you see, in my oponion, this was the PLAN all along by the progressives who swept this up this UNKOWN JUNIOR SENATOR to run for President. they saw a way of trying to SUPPRESS the opposing few with this election by screaming RACIST at every turn... but too bad for them it ain't working.
just look at his and his comrades in arms POLL NUMBERS.

Oh, I know you weren't questioning it, I just used your post as a basis to extend my thoughts so that jerk offs like ModBert the wonder pussy wouldn't come in here and try to scream racist at me.

He has given me faith that the US might not go down the shitter....if McCain had come to power, I don't know I would have been so opitimistic...

well you can EXPLAIN to your grand kids why they are now SLAVES to Guberment thanks to the Democrat-Progressive party of these great United States of American my dear.
good luck to ya.

He has given me faith that the US might not go down the shitter....if McCain had come to power, I don't know I would have been so opitimistic...

well you can EXPLAIN to your grand kids why they are now SLAVES to Guberment thanks to the Democrat-Progressive party of these great United States of American my dear.
good luck to ya.

IF, that does happen, it'll go something like this "In 2003, a gutless wonder called George W Bush started a war...." and will end with "...so, no matter how hard he tried, Bush fucked up so badly, that Obama couldn't recover."...something along those lines.

And I live in a country where the US will not affect us that much. We are tied to Asian economies....

good luck to ya.

IF, that does happen, it'll go something like this "In 2003, a gutless wonder called George W Bush started a war...." and will end with "...so, no matter how hard he tried, Bush fucked up so badly, that Obama couldn't recover."...something along those lines.

And I live in a country where the US will not affect us that much. We are tied to Asian economies....

LOL so if Obama doesn't succeed it is Bush's fault no matter what? jesus christ.

lesson one they teach in OCS - That's officer candidacy school

A good , effective leader completely owns what he's in charge of and does not make excuses or accept that excuses are made for him. IE Don't blame your predecessor for your own job performance.

he affected me b/c my company lost a million dollar business deal with a bank that they backed out of last second due to "financial reform". if not for the bill, the deal would have been finalized and started by now

pegged the bullshit meter with this. :thup:

LOL, I guess one good thing about being a liberal is you can constantly live in a alternative Universe and don't have to see or AMITT the TRUTH if it smacks you on the ass.:lol::eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

pegged the bullshit meter with this. :thup:

Then your bullshit meter is broken. I would be thrilled if we were completely past the issue of color. As a white man with a brown wife and daughter in Arkansas I can tell you I know the issues of racial ignorance. That doesn't mean I don't get frustrated at the people who seemingly support this man just because he's black or scream racist at you if you dare to disagree with him on ANY issue.

New Topics

Forum List

Back