How has Islam and Muslim immigration enriched your community?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I live in central Florida and can't think of any. In fact, the biggest event related to Islam that has occurred here was when the Muslim son of Afghan immigrants murdered 49 people at Pulse last year. What has Islam and/or Muslim immigrants contributed to your community?

They taught my there is more to goats than just meat and milk

You can make things with their bones...

a farmer told me that they can clear fields of weeds PERMANENTLY--------they eat down to the root----
cows just delicately nibble at the top of the grass.
They are ALSO sexually aggressive
Sheep kill off plant life also....as far as sex I've never had any for that purpose...

a farmer told me that they can clear fields of weeds PERMANENTLY--------they eat down to the root----
Sheep kill off plant life also....as far as sex I've never had any for that purpose...

you can run quickly with your pants down around your ankles?

you can run quickly with your pants down around your ankles?
I know never to turn my back around them guys..

I love Middle Eastern food. Where I live now we don't have any such places, so I miss it. I've had a bit of everything, shwarmas (spelling), Lebanese Pizza (seriously addictive), humus, fallafels. For me culture exposure always starts with food.

There are many who want to come to America and Canada to flee the crazies in their own country. If they embrace American values, it's not my personal business how they worship. If they work hard, contribute, open businesses, stand for the anthem and love their country, they are just as valuable as anyone else.

Of course, just saying "we need or want people from a particular region, just so we can be diverse" in my opinion is a horribly insulting method of performing the function of immigration. He came to America presumably a normal guy, he was working, doing what he needed to do. He was radicalized in America. So the who, what, where, when, how needs to be asked and answered. Why did he go off the rails when so many others didn't?

These radical extremists have to be identified and dealt with, easier said than done.

I love Middle Eastern food. Where I live now we don't have any such places, so I miss it. I've had a bit of everything, shwarmas (spelling), Lebanese Pizza (seriously addictive), humus, fallafels. For me culture exposure always starts with food.

There are many who want to come to America and Canada to flee the crazies in their own country. If they embrace American values, it's not my personal business how they worship. If they work hard, contribute, open businesses, stand for the anthem and love their country, they are just as valuable as anyone else.

Of course, just saying "we need or want people from a particular region, just so we can be diverse" in my opinion is a horribly insulting method of performing the function of immigration. He came to America presumably a normal guy, he was working, doing what he needed to do. He was radicalized in America. So the who, what, where, when, how needs to be asked and answered. Why did he go off the rails when so many others didn't?

These radical extremists have to be identified and dealt with, easier said than done.

why do you presume that he was a normal guy? Do you know at what age he left Uzbekistan and came to the USA
Uzbekistan is MOSTLY sunni muslim and has a big ISIS
following

why do you presume that he was a normal guy? Do you know at what age he left Uzbekistan and came to the USA
following

He came to America at age 22. It took him 7 years to decide to attack. That's some length of time to be radicalized.

following

He came to America at age 22. It took him 7 years to decide to attack. That's some length of time to be radicalized.

22 years in SUNNI UZBEKISTAN have you ever met young adults from muslim countries?

Forum List

Back