How hard will Romney work on tax reform?

Valid point. It would have expired for the people who've disproportionately benefited from our society.

Yeah the ones that work and save the most.

Hardest working criminals in the world. You appear to have a lot more respect for them than I do.

I'm one of those evil people who make more than 250K a year so I'll vote in my best interest and opt to keep the fucking government out of my wallet.

Hardest working criminals in the world. You appear to have a lot more respect for them than I do.

I'm one of those evil people who make more than 250K a year so I'll vote in my best interest and opt to keep the fucking government out of my wallet.

Well, we've been painting in pretty broad strokes and I don't want to falsely accuse you of being a criminal. What is it that you do?

So far he's promised to "finish the job" of completely destroying the nation's economy by expanding on the Bush tax cuts for the rich, by giving even more tax cuts to the wealthiest of the wealthy, while raising taxes on the poor and middle class.

If Romney were elected he would push through a big tax cut, that would disproportionately benefit people like himself,

and once again blow up the deficit.

That's what Republicans, and Democrats who act like Republicans, do.

So far he's promised to "finish the job" of completely destroying the nation's economy by expanding on the Bush tax cuts for the rich, by giving even more tax cuts to the wealthiest of the wealthy, while raising taxes on the poor and middle class.

If Romney were elected he would push through a big tax cut, that would disproportionately benefit people like himself,

It is already disproportionate when nearly half of the adult citizenry pays no federal income tax... most of which do earn some income...

Well, we've been painting in pretty broad strokes and I don't want to falsely accuse you of being a criminal. What is it that you do?

My wife and I own a small business. I don't like to get into specifics but it's medical related.

It is already disproportionate when nearly half of the adult citizenry pays no federal income tax... most of which do earn some income...

If Republicans honestly believe that rich people are overtaxed and poor people are undertaxed,

they should be upfront and honest about it and run on that belief.

Saving is easy when you're rich.

Saving is easy for anyone.

I worked as a financial planner for a while and I could always and I do mean always find money in peoples' budgets that could be used for saving and investing.

You're arguing with yourself. If it were easy, then people wouldn't need to pay financial planners to figure out how to do it.

My wife and I own a small business. I don't like to get into specifics but it's medical related.

That's respectable. It sounds like you're at least creating a real product rather than shuffling electronic funds.

Last edited:
Saving is easy when you're rich.

Saving is easy for anyone.

I worked as a financial planner for a while and I could always and I do mean always find money in peoples' budgets that could be used for saving and investing.

You're arguing with yourself. If it were easy, then people wouldn't need to pay financial planners to figure out how to do it.

The easiest things in the world are hard for most people to do.

Eating right and exercising are easy but people don't do it. Instead they spend millions every year on gyms, diet pills, diet plans and dangerous surgery.

And saving money is really as easy as packing a lunch, making coffee at home etc etc.

That's respectable. It sounds like you're at least creating a real product rather than shuffling electronic funds.

We provide a good service and employ 12 people.

Forum List

Back