How happy is your woman?

You can't be expected to give 100% all the time, everyone has their bad days. If one can pick up the other's slack on bad days, there's strength within the relationship.

I don't base my relationship on points. If we go out to a sports bar one night, and the girl is less than happy about it, it'll be made up on the next night out when she picks the venue.

This thread was funny, but you women really oughta stop trying to have that stranglehold. You can be replaced, you know :D

...and you guys can be replaced even quicker.. :D

The only part of your post I disagree with, is the 50 -50 rule. In a relationship, it is 100% by both parties as best you can every single day.

You can say it as you like, but what you said is just another way to say what I said... :hmpf:

Each person giving 50% is not the same as each person giving 100%. If we are in agreement, that is fine. However, what you actually said is not the same as what I said, even if you meant for it to be in your mind.

Well if you want to nit pic, have at it. But what 50-50 means is BOTH PEOPLE GIVE EQUAL. Now you can assign whatever percentage to that you want. If it's 100%, then yes, what I said meant the same thing you said... BOTH GIVE EQUAL.

Geeeze... apples and oranges, symatics, NIT PIC... whatever... :eusa_hand:

You can say it as you like, but what you said is just another way to say what I said... :hmpf:

Each person giving 50% is not the same as each person giving 100%. If we are in agreement, that is fine. However, what you actually said is not the same as what I said, even if you meant for it to be in your mind.

Well if you want to nit pic, have at it. But what 50-50 means is BOTH PEOPLE GIVE EQUAL. Now you can assign whatever percentage to that you want. If it's 100%, then yes, what I said meant the same thing you said... BOTH GIVE EQUAL.

I used to bake lasagna for men who shoveled my roof. Then I got married and baked lasagna, shoveled the roof and brought him the beer while he watched the game.

We weren't married that long :lol:

Women are actually easy to understand.

They are complicated and incredibly so. We don't have to be though, guys. Understand they live emotionally/romantically between being resentful of us and being thrilled with us. A woman wants her man funny, quirky, willing to give in on most small things, but one who has no trouble denying a big thing when it that is the right decision. They like the bad boy image without the bad boy behavior.

Remember that is is all about romance. We will go to the end of the world for gold and silver. A woman won't. But she will go to the end of the world for her man. Be worthy of her.

I used to bake lasagna for men who shoveled my roof. Then I got married and baked lasagna, shoveled the roof and brought him the beer while he watched the game.

We weren't married that long :lol:

Funny to read here, but probably wasn't at the time. Yeah, men and women can treat each other very, very poorly.

Women are actually easy to understand.

They are complicated and incredibly so. We don't have to be though, guys. Understand they live emotionally/romantically between being resentful of us and being thrilled with us. A woman wants her man funny, quirky, willing to give in on most small things, but one who has no trouble denying a big thing when it that is the right decision. They like the bad boy image without the bad boy behavior.

Remember that is is all about romance. We will go to the end of the world for gold and silver. A woman won't. But she will go to the end of the world for her man. Be worthy of her.

Whoah.
shock.gif
I never heard or thought of it put that way before...profound...:eusa_shhh:

My woman is extreamly happy, my wife on the other hand..........

You're not really entirely beyond the pale until you're cheating on your mistress, but you can't confide that shameful secret to your wife, because they're such good friends.

Forum List

Back