How Hamas Terrorists Treats Their Own People

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3GoZwcOxu4]How Hamas Terrorists Treat Their Own People - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWprs_t3rV0]Hamas Terrorism against Christians in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Yassar Arafat was a great leader. He took his Palestinians from the toilet to the sewer, got them massacred over & over again by their own Arab brothers, embezzeled their money, then died of AIDS leaving his Palestinians living in ignorance & povery with no hope for a Palestinian State. Let us al join together to wish Hamas, the duly elected government of the Palestinian people by the Palestinian people, the greatest of success in filling Arafat's shoes. Palestinian terrorists now killing Palestinian terrorists. LONG LIVE HAMAS!

Eh, eots, the subject here is how Hamas treats the Palestinians. Take your meds & have a great day.

I think this is the time of the day when this douchebag eots is so fucking drugged out and drunk, the only thing he can do is post stupid youtube videos, while hallucinating about sock puppets floating all over his trailer. Tomorrow morning he'll wake up real late with a hangover and start figuring out how to fix the flat tire his house has. Of course his boyfriend Abdul will be gone for morning prayers at the mosque.

Last edited:
LOL! He sure is a blast. How can we get him to post here more often?

Eh, eots, the subject here is how Hamas treats the Palestinians. Take your meds & have a great day.

I think this is the time of the day when this douchebag eots is so fucking drugged out and drunk, the only thing he can do is post stupid youtube videos and while hallucinating about sock puppets all over his trailer. Tomorrow morning he'll wake up real late with a hangover and start figuring out how to fix the flat tire his house has. Of course his boyfriend Abdul will be gone for morning prayers at the mosque.

I think this is the time of the day when this douchebag eots is so fucking drugged out and drunk, the only thing he can do is post stupid youtube videos and while hallucinating about sock puppets all over his trailer. Tomorrow morning he'll wake up real late with a hangover and start figuring out how to fix the flat tire his house has. Of course his boyfriend Abdul will be gone for morning prayers at the mosque.
You can always count on douchebag eots to post some lame-ass video about sock puppets around this time of the day. One can only imagine what the guy is on. Hilarious.

I hear those Arabian poppies are quite good this year.

You can always count on douchebag eots to post some lame-ass video about sock puppets around this time of the day. One can only imagine what the guy is on. Hilarious.

I hear those Arabian poppies are quite good this year.

They lace it with camel dung to increase potency and aroma and flavor.

You saying that to make yourself feel better when those people kill Israelis and Americans?

Drop in the bucket compared to Israel's murders.

Remember it is Israel's war. It can stop it any time it likes.

In the case of your pathological condition I'm not sure you can stop lying if you wanted to. I think it's stronger than you.

Why do you disagree with what I said.

Well besides that you do not like it.

You saying that to make yourself feel better when those people kill Israelis and Americans?

Drop in the bucket compared to Israel's murders.

Remember it is Israel's war. It can stop it any time it likes.

In the case of your pathological condition I'm not sure you can stop lying if you wanted to. I think it's stronger than you.
It can't, it's brainwashed and mentally ill, which is a basic requirement for a Hamas supporter.

Forum List

Back