How Hamas Rewards Child Killers:

No red herring, just bringing perspective.."we" make heroes of those that caused the death of hundreds of thousands of children
Oh so in your case it's not a Red Herring but when somebody else posts it is? Heh heh heh.

We make heroes out of people who walk into restaurants and massacre women, children, and everybody in sight? That's news to me.

Last edited:
No red herring, just bringing perspective.."we" make heroes of those that caused the death of hundreds of thousands of children
Oh so in your case it's not a Red Herring but when somebody else posts it is? Heh heh heh.

We make heroes out of people who walk into restaurants and massacre women, children, and everybody in sight? That's news to me.

So the manner in which children are killed is what matters to you, if its bombs falling from the sky its all cool ?

So the manner in which children are killed is what matters to you, if its bombs falling from the sky its all cool ?
According to lunatics like you, all military operations and wars since the beginning of recorded history that caused civilian casualties and killed children would be the same as what Hamas terrorists like this woman did. You do not see any difference between the bombing of Dresden where thousands of civilians and Children got killed, and this Hamas woman strapping a bomb to her body, walking into a pizza parlor and massacring without blinking every woman and child in sight? Then you are a mentally ill immoral moron.

Last edited:
Ahlam Tamimi's crime was, she drove the car that carried the bomber
Wouldn't it be called accessory to murder here, or in any civil society?

And thats why she was imprisoned, she was released by the israeli Govt. in a deal to release shilat And now lives in exile in Jordan
Yeah and? How does that relate to making a hero or heroine out of Hamas suicide bombers and child killers, which is what Hamas does all the time?

You are the one who started the thread, and your the only one to call her
"No, she's a heroine."

According to lunatics like you, all military operations and wars since the beginning of recorded history that caused civilian casualties and killed children would be the same as what Hamas terrorists like this woman did. You do not see any difference between the bombing of Dresden where thousands of civilians and Children got killed, and this Hamas woman strapping a bomb to her body, walking into a pizza parlor and massacring without blinking every woman and child in sight? Then you are a mentally ill immoral moron.

The difference is the death toll was higher in dresden

And thats why she was imprisoned, she was released by the israeli Govt. in a deal to release shilat And now lives in exile in Jordan
Yeah and? How does that relate to making a hero or heroine out of Hamas suicide bombers and child killers, which is what Hamas does all the time?

"No, she's a heroine."
She massacred women and children and she was rewarded for it wasn't she? This is quite normal for Hamas animals to make heroes out of their suicide bombers and terrorists. They name streets after them, they put up giant posters, etc.

The difference is the death toll was higher in dresden
Ah I see, the end result is what counts then. You see no difference between the two, one totally intentional, the other a military operation that avoids civilian targets.

No wonder you are an Islamo-terrorist supporter. You think our own military are all terrorists.

Last edited:

"No, she's a heroine."
She massacred women and children and she was rewarded for it wasn't she? This is quite normal for Hamas animals to make heroes out of their suicide bombers and terrorists. They name streets after them, they put up giant posters, etc.

She did not Kill anyone, she drove a car
Israel Itself was born by Terrorism

israeliterror.jpg

Extremist groups like The Stern Gang (or Lehi) and Irgun, were determined to end the British mandate in Palestine and replace it with a Jewish homeland. Hundreds of their fighters, along with many British soldiers, were killed or injured in a struggle that escalated after the end of the war. Desperate to achieve a breakthrough after the arrest or deaths of many of their members, the two groups set up underground cells in Britain. It wasn’t long before British security services got wind of what was happening and in early 1946 they issued this top secret internal warning:

“Members of the Stern group are now being organised and are under training. It is expected that they will be sent to the United Kingdom to assassinate important members of his majesty’s government, particularly, Mr Bevin.”

In the months that followed a number of bombs exploded in London and an attempt was made to drop on a bomb on the House of Commons from a hired plane. This last effort was only stopped after French Police discovered Stern Gang members preparing to cross the channel in a plane containing a large bomb.
A Date With Bevin

israeliterror.jpg

Extremist groups like The Stern Gang (or Lehi) and Irgun, were determined to end the British mandate in Palestine and replace it with a Jewish homeland. Hundreds of their fighters, along with many British soldiers, were killed or injured in a struggle that escalated after the end of the war. Desperate to achieve a breakthrough after the arrest or deaths of many of their members, the two groups set up underground cells in Britain. It wasn’t long before British security services got wind of what was happening and in early 1946 they issued this top secret internal warning:

“Members of the Stern group are now being organised and are under training. It is expected that they will be sent to the United Kingdom to assassinate important members of his majesty’s government, particularly, Mr Bevin.”

In the months that followed a number of bombs exploded in London and an attempt was made to drop on a bomb on the House of Commons from a hired plane. This last effort was only stopped after French Police discovered Stern Gang members preparing to cross the channel in a plane containing a large bomb.
A Date With Bevin

Ahlam Tamimi didn't pull the trigger. She did, though, loaded the gun and pointed it at the right direction.

Without her, the terror attack that killed those innocent people would not have happened .

She's a cold blooded killer.

israeliterror.jpg

A Date With Bevin

Ahlam Tamimi didn't pull the trigger. She did, though, loaded the gun and pointed it at the right direction.

Without her, the terror attack that killed those innocent people would not have happened .

Thats a Lie, no gun was used:eusa_liar:

israeliterror.jpg

A Date With Bevin
Does all of this matter. She was an accessory to mass murder of women and children and she's being treated as some kind of heroine. Tells you all you need to know about their culture.

I had the feeling you won't understand the metaphore:doubt:
He doesn't understand because he thinks just like her. And I'm not exaggerating.

I refuse to accept your "Loaded Metaphor" her crime was driving the car, Is an Israeli who loads a bomb onto a military jet guilty if that bomb kills civilians?

Wrong comparison.

The action made by the Terrorist and Tamimi was in order to hurt civilians, not soldiers.

And if the person knows that his action will cause innocent deaths, and does it, it DOES count being a killer.

Margalit Har-Shepi knew that her boy-toy was going to shoot the prime minister Rabin. She spoke with him, encouraged him, and didn't tell anyone about it. It is cosidered helping a crime, and she is a killer for not doing anything to prevent it. the other way around.

Get real, it how this world works.

I refuse to accept your "Loaded Metaphor" her crime was driving the car, Is an Israeli who loads a bomb onto a military jet guilty if that bomb kills civilians?

And you Lipaz, who served in the israeli navy, were any of your actions responsible for the killing of Palestinians on the beach?
Gaza beach explosion (2006) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And you Lipaz, who served in the israeli navy, were any of your actions responsible for the killing of Palestinians on the beach?
Your argument would hold a drop of water, if Palestinian wouldn't name streets after suicide bombers, and their posters weren't splattered all over the place as heroes.

Chos the gooz.

martyr+poster.jpg

radicalposter2003.jpg

My military classification(TS) prevents me from talking about anything regarding my actual functioning in the Navy force.

But I did, when serving, asked myself all the time, what is the influence of my doings on the current situation. Of course I did.

That's part of being a soldier. If you did anything to seve your country, you would have asked yourself the same question.

(Just for clarification, I got drafted in late 2007. so that link doesn't concern me, really).

My military classification(TS) prevents me from talking about anything regarding my actual functioning in the Navy force.

But I did, when serving, asked myself all the time, what is the influence of my doings on the current situation. Of course I did.

That's part of being a soldier. If you did anything to seve your country, you would have asked yourself the same question.

(Just for clarification, I got drafted in late 2007. so that link doesn't concern me, really).

Well you seem to be a sailor rather than a soldier, you could have chosen not to serve, but serve you did, you were a part of the killing machine that killed Palestinians

Forum List

Back