How Hamas Rewards Child Killers:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Sbarro Terrorist gets Talk Show with Hamas
Ahlam Tamimi, who took part in the murder of 15 people, now has a talk show on Hamas TV.

By Maayana Miskin
3/2/2012

Hamas has decided to show its pride in terrorist Ahlam Tamimi by giving her a talk show. Tamimi now hosts the weekly program “Nassim al-Ahrar,” which focuses on terrorists imprisoned in Israel.

The show is broadcast on Al-Quds TV, and is heavily promoted by the channel.

Tamimi took part in the bombing at Sbarro restaurant in Jerusalem in which 15 people were murdered -7 of them children - in August, 2001. She has expressed pride in her role in the attack, telling a Jordanian interviewer, “I dedicated myself to the path of jihad for the sake of Allah… I would do it again.”

Ahlam Tamimi, who took part in the murder of 15 people, now has a talk show on Hamas TV.

By Maayana Miskin
3/2/2012

Hamas has decided to show its pride in terrorist Ahlam Tamimi by giving her a talk show. Tamimi now hosts the weekly program “Nassim al-Ahrar,” which focuses on terrorists imprisoned in Israel.

Tamimi took part in the bombing at Sbarro restaurant in Jerusalem in which 15 people were murdered -7 of them children - in August, 2001. She has expressed pride in her role in the attack, telling a Jordanian interviewer, “I dedicated myself to the path of jihad for the sake of Allah… I would do it again.”

How many children did Israeli terrorists murder at that time? :evil:

Tzipi livni Born in Tel Aviv,[11] Livni is the daughter of Eitan Livni (born in Poland) and Sara (Rosenberg), both prominent former Irgun members.[12] Her father served as the chief operations officer of the Irgun.
Two of the operations for which the Irgun is best known are the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946 and the Deir Yassin massacre, carried out together with Lehi on 9 April 1948.

The Irgun has been viewed as a terrorist organization or organization which carried out terrorist acts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun

Ahlam Tamimi's crime was, she drove the car that carried the bomber

Last edited:

By Maayana Miskin
3/2/2012

How many children did Israeli terrorists murder at that time? :evil:
Non.

Tzipi livni Born in Tel Aviv,[11] Livni is the daughter of Eitan Livni (born in Poland) and Sara (Rosenberg), both prominent former Irgun members.[12] Her father served as the chief operations officer of the Irgun.
Two of the operations for which the Irgun is best known are the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946 and the Deir Yassin massacre, carried out together with Lehi on 9 April 1948.

The Irgun has been viewed as a terrorist organization or organization which carried out terrorist acts
Irgun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Deflection, BS, lies?

I am proud of what I did, says Rabin murder accomplice as he walks free

The brother of the man who murdered the Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin walked free yesterday after 16-and-a-half years in jail for being an accomplice, declaring that he was "proud" of what he did.

Hagai Amir, 43, conspired with his brother, Yigal, to assassinate Rabin in retaliation for his efforts to seek peace with the Palestinians and cede parts of the biblical heartland in the West Bank and Gaza.

His brother, an ultra-nationalist Jew, who is serving a life sentence in a high-security jail, fired three rounds into Rabin at a peace rally in Tel Aviv
I am proud of what I did, says Rabin murder accomplice as he walks free - Middle East - World - The Independent

Chos:
Wouldn't it be called accessory to murder here, or in any civil society?

And thats why she was imprisoned, she was released by the israeli Govt. in a deal to release shilat And now lives in exile in Jordan

And thats why she was imprisoned, she was released by the israeli Govt. in a deal to release shilat And now lives in exile in Jordan
Yeah and? How does that relate to making a hero or heroine out of Hamas suicide bombers and child killers, which is what Hamas does all the time?

Chos:
There was a time when Chos was a full blown Gooz. Well, technically a Gooz and a Chos occured and then he plopped into the toilet. Had the flush been working, Chos would have ended up in a sewer.

Irgun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tzipi Livni is a leftist. Her family tree is not important. Many people abandoned their parents' views to chose their own path.

She did not complete her punishment. The brother of Yigal Amir did.

There is a difference.

And that family is Cursed. and is banned by every normal Israeli

Forum List

Back