How gullible is the U.S.

Israel Declaration of Independence
THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations

WE EXTEND our hand to all neighboring states and their peoples in an offer of peace and good neighborliness, and appeal to them to establish bonds of cooperation and mutual help with the sovereign Jewish people settled in its own land. The State of Israel is prepared to do its share in a common effort for the advancement of the entire Middle East.

The Avalon Project : Declaration of Israel's Independence 1948

I can't bring up that url, but let me point out that at least your first quote is essentially dishonest.

SHAMIR PROMISES TO CRUSH RIOTERS - NYTimes.com

So what you presented as a single quote was really a combination of two quotes and Shamir never said Palestinians would have their heads crushed or be smashed against walls but that rioters and those who attacked Israeli positions would. Still very dramatic language but when you place it in its proper context in the middle of the first intifada when Palestinian Arabs were not only demonstrating and rioting but also attacking Israeli civilians whenever they could, it is more understandable that such angry language might be used.

You are right, but it was not dishonest on my part. As I did on the other board I will apologise for any mistakes in my posts. I am sorry !!!

Noted.

I can't bring up that url, but let me point out that at least your first quote is essentially dishonest.

SHAMIR PROMISES TO CRUSH RIOTERS - NYTimes.com

So what you presented as a single quote was really a combination of two quotes and Shamir never said Palestinians would have their heads crushed or be smashed against walls but that rioters and those who attacked Israeli positions would. Still very dramatic language but when you place it in its proper context in the middle of the first intifada when Palestinian Arabs were not only demonstrating and rioting but also attacking Israeli civilians whenever they could, it is more understandable that such angry language might be used.

You are right, but it was not dishonest on my part. As I did on the other board I will apologise for any mistakes in my posts. I am sorry !!!

"Other Board?"

Other than to use red font, and bore the shit out of us with regurgitated propaganda, is there any reason you cannot return, and STAY at the other board?

"Other Board?"

Other than to use red font, and bore the shit out of us with regurgitated propaganda, is there any reason you cannot return, and STAY at the other board?
The other board is history and everyone wishes PatCat was with the other board.

OK now that you have disected one quote how about you take a swing at the others !

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
-- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."
-- Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University, from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."

-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998

No links, then your quotes have no credibility

Here is your link, I hope still trying to figure it out;
The Middle East Conflict: Zionist Quotes

Palestinian propaganda site.

You Jew haters are a lousy joke

Forum List

Back