How Great is Great Again? Huge rise in middle class incomes!

That's great! I hope all those peeps making more are feeling idk more comfortable or whatever.

I especially like the part where poverty rate dropped to 12.3%! I hope peeps in that "class" are doing better.

Evidently, this great >>

Middle-class income rose above $61,000 for the first time last year, U.S. Census Bureau says

Middle class income at an ALL TIME HIGH!!:113::ack-1::ack-1:

Even I'm shocked!

Top story in red on DRUDGE right now btw! Gotta love the winning s0ns.:backpedal:

accounting for inflation the average American worker is making basically the same $$$$ they were making 40 years ago. Congratulations.
So that means the middle class was getting really hosed when Obama’s was in office.

Evidently, this great >>

Middle-class income rose above $61,000 for the first time last year, U.S. Census Bureau says

Even I'm shocked!

Top story in red on DRUDGE right now btw! Gotta love the winning s0ns.:backpedal:

accounting for inflation the average American worker is making basically the same $$$$ they were making 40 years ago. Congratulations.
So that means the middle class was getting really hosed when Obama’s was in office.

It means that the average American worker has been treading water for ~40 years AFA real wages are concerned.
Was Obama POTUS. in 1981?

#walkaway

#MAGA
Middle-class household income has been rising steadily in recent years as the economy has rebounded from the deep recession and millions of Americans have found jobs again. The extra pay from having another person in the home working again or working additional hours is the largest factor contributing to rising income.

"We’re continuing to see a shift from part-time to full-time work, so some of that could explain an increase in income,” said Trudi Renwick, an assistant division chief at Census Bureau.

The Census Bureau also reported that the U.S. poverty rate declined modestly to 12.3 percent, the lowest level in years and a sign the economic devastation from the Great Recession is subsiding.

Evidently, this great >>

Even I'm shocked!

Thanks s0n.....have been taking bows since I posted the thread up!:113:

Evidently, this great >>

Even I'm shocked!

How did he accomplish this?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Ghey

Doesnt matter what I think....but he gets the credit s0n....that's all I care about. Small business loves this guy.....walk into any local small business in your area and ask them how they think things are going for them?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

#walkaway

#MAGA
Middle-class household income has been rising steadily in recent years as the economy has rebounded from the deep recession and millions of Americans have found jobs again. The extra pay from having another person in the home working again or working additional hours is the largest factor contributing to rising income.

"We’re continuing to see a shift from part-time to full-time work, so some of that could explain an increase in income,” said Trudi Renwick, an assistant division chief at Census Bureau.

The Census Bureau also reported that the U.S. poverty rate declined modestly to 12.3 percent, the lowest level in years and a sign the economic devastation from the Great Recession is subsiding.
Giving the credit for The Trump Economy to Obama is about as brilliant as giving Hillary the nomination.

61 grand is now middle class? Surely you best. That's not middle class today. That's lower class. Fact.

Forum List

Back