How great could Trump really be, if he only had a brain

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump just said something so profound and honest that even the Tiger is pleased to hear....."the US has been nation building for decades, now its time for us to focus on building us". How great is that to hear, because he's right. We've given Japan, China, Europe, Canada and Mexico all our jobs and expect US labor to invest in the markets to reep its reward, well that didn't happen, meanwhile everyone is benefiting from our ability to purchase these cheap goods on the meager pickings left behind...low wage sweat shop jobs. He's also right on immigration...we can not house every poor latino nation that got issues, but we need these workers and they should all come in the right way. Trump could have really become a sound great president....if only he had a brain.

You, sir will not get far in this life, with your divisive politics and that is what makes you the most hated man in the world, along with Putin. Sometimes, Trump its not always about the money, sometimes its about country first. With all people of all races benefiting from your tenure in office.

Trump just said something so profound and honest that even the Tiger is pleased to hear....."the US has been nation building for decades, now its time for us to focus on building us". How great is that to hear, because he's right. We've given Japan, China, Europe, Canada and Mexico all our jobs and expect US labor to invest in the markets to reep its reward, well that didn't happen, meanwhile everyone is benefiting from our ability to purchase these cheap goods on the meager pickings left behind...low wage sweat shop jobs. He's also right on immigration...we can not house every poor latino nation that got issues, but we need these workers and they should all come in the right way. Trump could have really become a sound great president....if only he had a brain.

You, sir will not get far in this life

Billionaire many times over. President of the United States.

What's farther?

By every rational measure, Trump is already a "great" president.

It is high-fucking-larious to see all these Leftists who are utterly convinced that he is an idiot be beat by him, day after day. Every time they say, "This time he's really DONE IT. He's TOAST!" Trump comes out on top again.

And it drives them crazy.

Trump keeps his promises, as much as possible with a weak and compromised majority in Congress. But at least he is tearing down O'Bama's so-called "legacy," bit by bit.

He's only divisive if you listen to the people who fight tooth and nail against that very statement you call brilliant.

Trump wants what is good for America. That means border security. That means tariffs. That means sometimes you are going to have to heard politically incorrect truths...suck it up.

• Banned

What's farther?
I would bet you a zillion dollars, that when he dies, not one single dime will follow him to the grave, however, his legacy will live on forever and that sir, speaks volume that even I wouldn't want to deal with. Trump will forever be labeled a con, a treasonistic buffoon and a clown...sometimes, money can't by you legacy and you sir must understand, this thirst you white fucks have for the almighty dollar, that thirst will suffocate you someday, trust me.

• Banned
He's only divisive if you listen to the people who fight tooth and nail against that very statement you call brilliant.

Trump wants what is good for America. That means border security. That means tariffs. That means sometimes you are going to have to heard politically incorrect truths...suck it up.
All of this on the necks and backs of minorities....no deal and no amount of soft talk is gonna ever erase his words. And just for the record, Trump wants whats GOOD FOR TRUMPS BOTTOM LINE AND HIS FAMILIES BOTTOM LINE, YOU AND HICKS LIKE YOU ARE JUST THE RESIDUAL SHOULD YOU BENEFIT AT ALL

You, sir will not get far in this life, with your divisive politics and that is what makes you the most hated man in the world, along with Putin. Sometimes, Trump its not always about the money, sometimes its about country first. With all people of all races benefiting from your tenure in office.

First, Trump is partially an idiot but when he has a good idea he needs to someone to calm him down. He's got the power of Al Gore going on there.

Second, we nation built on purpose after WWII. Marshall Plan - Wikipedia

Much of our foreign policy since has been based on that. Its easier to win China with love than war. Is it working? Maybe, they're sorta capitalists. Could it go wrong? Yup.

But yeah, Trump and Al Gore could make you hate puppies if the gave speeches in favor of adopting pets.

All of this on the necks and backs of minorities....no deal and no amount of soft talk is gonna ever erase his words. And just for the record, Trump wants whats GOOD FOR TRUMPS BOTTOM LINE AND HIS FAMILIES BOTTOM LINE, YOU AND HICKS LIKE YOU ARE JUST THE RESIDUAL SHOULD YOU BENEFIT AT ALL

Lowest black unemployment in the history of the country.

Lowest hispanic unemployment in the history of the country.

Black unemployment rate hits a record low...CNN

Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump...CNN

Stop listening to ths bs...you are being lied to by the race baiting leftists.

Trump does have a brain. He's an entertainer. He is pretty good at entertaining.

Expecting more than that, from someone who was a reality TV star, is not likely to happen. Trump will never be a thought-leader. And no, being president doens't make you a thought leader. Quite frankly, I think left-wingers who look to the president as their guidance in life, are beyond idiot.

That said, divisive politics is how Obama ran his entire 8 years. In fact, it was him attacking Trump at a dinner, where Trump was a paying guest, is likely exactly what drove Trump to run for office, and win.

Further, claiming Trumps tactics "will not get far in this life".... What are you smoking? Umm.... did you miss that he's president? How much farther from where he is, is he not going to be able to go? If you are able to defeat him in 2020, dude... he was still president, after everyone said it would never happen.

I don't think anyone should 'benefit' from anyone in office. In fact, that's impossible. If you give me 'benefits' from the government, that means someone else had to be harmed through taxation to provide those benefits. It is even possible that you benefit me by taking money from my own wallet through taxes, or worse future taxes to pay back the debts you racked up giving me benefits today.

I don't have a problem with people coming here to work. However, I reject the idea that we 'need' them. We don't 'need' them. America will function just fine without tons of low cost labor.

I would actually argue that we should discourage low end labor. I can't count the number of people in this country, who complain about how hard it is when you are a low income worker, and wish they had never come here. It would be better for us to be honest with immigrants, that low-skill, or no-skill workers face a tough life in the US.

All that said, we should have boarders, and we need to enforce those boarders. The crazy truth of the left-wing lying media, is that most immigrants themselves want boarders. Many have lived in countries where bad people came into those countries, and caused problems, and for some that was the reason they came to the US.

There is no support for open boarders.

And lastly, to all those Americans complaining that they only see low-end jobs..... stop complaining, and get a skill or something to move up to a better job.

What's farther?
I would bet you a zillion dollars, that when he dies, not one single dime will follow him to the grave, however, his legacy will live on forever and that sir, speaks volume that even I wouldn't want to deal with. Trump will forever be labeled a con, a treasonistic buffoon and a clown...sometimes, money can't by you legacy and you sir must understand, this thirst you white fucks have for the almighty dollar, that thirst will suffocate you someday, trust me.
this thirst you white fucks have for the almighty dollar
so blacks and brown people dont have this same thirst?....do you stop and read what you post?.....

He's got a better brain than you will ever have.

He uses his and gets shit done.

Gotta laugh at your lamo thread.

How’s the other tigerred doing?

Trump does have a brain. He's an entertainer. He is pretty good at entertaining.

Expecting more than that, from someone who was a reality TV star, is not likely to happen. Trump will never be a thought-leader. And no, being president doens't make you a thought leader. Quite frankly, I think left-wingers who look to the president as their guidance in life, are beyond idiot.

That said, divisive politics is how Obama ran his entire 8 years. In fact, it was him attacking Trump at a dinner, where Trump was a paying guest, is likely exactly what drove Trump to run for office, and win.

Further, claiming Trumps tactics "will not get far in this life".... What are you smoking? Umm.... did you miss that he's president? How much farther from where he is, is he not going to be able to go? If you are able to defeat him in 2020, dude... he was still president, after everyone said it would never happen.

I don't think anyone should 'benefit' from anyone in office. In fact, that's impossible. If you give me 'benefits' from the government, that means someone else had to be harmed through taxation to provide those benefits. It is even possible that you benefit me by taking money from my own wallet through taxes, or worse future taxes to pay back the debts you racked up giving me benefits today.

I don't have a problem with people coming here to work. However, I reject the idea that we 'need' them. We don't 'need' them. America will function just fine without tons of low cost labor.

I would actually argue that we should discourage low end labor. I can't count the number of people in this country, who complain about how hard it is when you are a low income worker, and wish they had never come here. It would be better for us to be honest with immigrants, that low-skill, or no-skill workers face a tough life in the US.

All that said, we should have boarders, and we need to enforce those boarders. The crazy truth of the left-wing lying media, is that most immigrants themselves want boarders. Many have lived in countries where bad people came into those countries, and caused problems, and for some that was the reason they came to the US.

There is no support for open boarders.

And lastly, to all those Americans complaining that they only see low-end jobs..... stop complaining, and get a skill or something to move up to a better job.

Don't you mean BORDERS?

What's farther?
this thirst you white fucks have for the almighty dollar
so blacks and brown people dont have this same thirst?....do you stop and read what you post?.....

No, like many she just posts nonsense and hope it will garner her more points with those she sides with...

Forum List

Back