How Global Warming Nazis Stole My Beer

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Short and sweet. The Left is nuts.

1448031613421.jpeg

Let's not talk about the obvious idiocy of The Green New Deal. Let's talk about CO2 in general.

YOU CANNOT HAVE BEER WITHOUT CO2!

Are they f'n kidding me, that they want ZERO CO2 emissions?

No Cheese? I want fucking Cheese on my Hamburger.

Wait, you mean you need CO2 to make Bread, for my Hamburger bun? Yep, what in the Hell do you think Yeast is for?

& No Fucking Meat, I want a Hamburger, Damn it with my Coke!

WTF? Coke has CO2 in it.... They want to ban that?

And Sugar?

So let me get this straight?

I go to McDonalds and the only thing I can order is a glass of water and a Big Mac with no cheese, no meat, and no hamburger bun....cuz....CO2!
mcdonalds-extra-value-meal.png

Oh and Hold The Fucking Pickles because it takes CO2 to ferment them.

So I can’t have a cheeseburger, fries and a beer because I might destroy the planet?

What the fuck are we gonna eat? Grass?

That will just make me Fart!

Last edited:
CO2 is a fundamental building block of all life on earth. Anyone who wants zero CO2 is profoundly ignorant of basic science.

CO2 is a fundamental building block of all life on earth. Anyone who wants zero CO2 is profoundly ignorant of basic science.
And they don't like beer, wine, champagne, pop, pizza, cheese, bread, pickles, milk, or getting any kind of a mixed drink at a bar. All need CO2. 100% of the food we eat requires CO2 to be made, or grown, or processed.

Champagne_1050x700.jpg

Last edited:
Also, you cannot have any fried foods. So No Chicken McNuggets, No French Fries, and No Kentucky Fried Chicken, because Frying causes CO2 to be outgassed during the frying process.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
And they don't like beer, wine, champagne, pop, pizza, cheese, bread, pickles, milk, or getting any kind of a mixed drink at a bar. All need CO2. 100% of the food we eat requires CO2 to be made, or grown, or processed.

In order for trees to undergo the process of photosynthesis and create OXYGEN, they need....

wait for it....

CO FUCKING TWO!!!!

Do bed wetters believe there is a limit to how much CO2 every green plant on earth can process?

These are dangerously stupid people we have been keeping alive by putting up barriers around heavy machinery and putting warning labels on things they just might eat and remove themselves from the gene pool.

Just sayin....

BTW, this will put a damper on any party... NO MOONSHINE since CO2 is crucial to the fermentation and distillation of moon shine.

Apple+Pie+Moonshine+-+party.jpg

Healthy plants can’t grow without co2, so no veggies, either.

Actually, that lettuce would look like a finger size candy without co2 and-

Carbon dioxide is used to extend the storage length and flavor of fruits and vegetables by 50 percent to 100 percent, reports Adel Kader for the University of California. The addition of CO2 during the refrigeration process reduces the level of damage from chilling. Packages of certain vegetables are filled with CO2 to reduce spoilage.

Here is The Left's version of a Big Mac, Coke and Fries

23184124-fresh-lettuce-leaves-next-to-a-glass-of-water-on-a-white-background.jpg

Actually, that lettuce would look like a finger size candy without co2 and-

Carbon dioxide is used to extend the storage length and flavor of fruits and vegetables by 50 percent to 100 percent, reports Adel Kader for the University of California. The addition of CO2 during the refrigeration process reduces the level of damage from chilling. Packages of certain vegetables are filled with CO2 to reduce spoilage.

Here is The Left's version of a Big Mac, Coke and Fries

23184124-fresh-lettuce-leaves-next-to-a-glass-of-water-on-a-white-background.jpg

That's true, and lets not forget that CO2 allows The Left to say stupid things on The Internet and Message Boards.

Forum List

Back