How George W. Bush could spend his time...

Unlike most presidents, I'm not sure he's qualified to do much of ANYTHING of importance after this. Speaking arrangements? LOL, yeah right.

He's been a failure at everything he's done outside of politics, so now that he's back out of politics, what good is he?

At best, he could be a figurehead for social conservatism. That's the only thing he stayed true to his word on anyway.

Unlike most presidents, I'm not sure he's qualified to do much of ANYTHING of importance after this. Speaking arrangements? LOL, yeah right.

He's been a failure at everything he's done outside of politics, so now that he's back out of politics, what good is he?

At best, he could be a figurehead for social conservatism. That's the only thing he stayed true to his word on anyway.
:D Lighten up, Pauli...I need some jokes for the monthly Republican club meeting.

How George W. Bush could spend his time...

He could go on a comedy vaudeville tour and he could play straight man to Cheney like he's been doing. They could call themselves Dick'nGeorge.

-

Last edited:
Kindergarten teacher

I actually think he should create a series of kids books with him being the main character like Harry Potter

George Bush and learning to spell cat

George Bush and the hidden tomato

George Bush and his pet monkey

There is already such a book series, it's called Curious George

$curious_george_bush.jpg

$bush_furious_george_2.jpg

$20070218_what_would_george_w_bush_do.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back