How Geeky Are You?

i got less than everyone else: 19, only because i didn't like ANY of the choices for questions 10-14, but had to pick one.
#10, i have never seen ANY of those shows, ever, nor do I have any interest in them, but I picked the OC because i don't like space-ship shows/movies...except Spaceballs
#11, I picked LotR because it was the closest to Harry Potter in subject & storyline
#12, The Terminator was the only remotely good movie listed
#13, I wouldn't miss ANY of those, because I don't do any, other than the occasional crossword
#14, I have never read a comic book. ever. But since I had to pick one, Archie sounded the most interesting.
#15, was a toss-up between tetris and GTA...i picked GTA only because the game is more in-depth, even though I don't like the violence in it, but it would keep me interested longer.

Your score is 24
0 to 29: Stuck in the Last Century

Correct. Not computer savvy at all. (57% of people who take this test fall into this category.)

Your score is 26

Click here to compare your score to others.

30 to 60: Heading to Geekdom
61 and up: Seriously Nerdy

Quite shocking, actually.

The ClayTaurus said:
Wow. Cheating to be the supreme nerd. I bet that tacked on another 10 bonus points, eh? :poke:

I didn't cheat. That's the sad part. :cry:

It might have something to do with the fact that I built my own Linux box (using it right now), installed my own network, and can fix it at the drop of a hat. I should get bonus points, however, for thinking the txt messaging thing is too trendy to be considered qualifications for geekiness.

Hobbit said:
I didn't cheat. That's the sad part. :cry:

It might have something to do with the fact that I built my own Linux box (using it right now), installed my own network, and can fix it at the drop of a hat. I should get bonus points, however, for thinking the txt messaging thing is too trendy to be considered qualifications for geekiness.
That's why you text in binary.

Forum List

Back