How Franklin Roosevelt Made Memorial Day Necessary

calm your self CHIC------you have never come up with any information even SUGGESTING that there was a massive
anti Hitler movement IN GERMANY

So....there are no such post by me that support your lie?

Excellent.

what lie?

This:

"...makes you seem like an adolf lady is-----
.....it walks like....it talks like...."

Your post #273.

So....you're retracting this, and scurrying off with your tail between your legs?

Excellent.

absolutely not-------you parrot nazi propaganda
INCESSANTLY-----in fact your hatred of FDR is a prime example. Your hero adolf was OBSESSED with keeping the USA out of his UBER ALLES plan-----he seemed to think that such opposition would screw up his concentration camp activities -----so he HATED FDR ---too.

"...--you parrot nazi propaganda...."

Really?

Let's see you find any such quote by me.

Seeing your posts is like watching a Brian Williams newscast.

the parroting of nazi propaganda relates to your insistence that FDR was a JOOOISH SUPPORTER OF STALIN. I read about it as a child----in seedy nazi propaganda pamphlets----I wish I had SAVED them

I hate Nazi appeasers

"I hate Nazi appeasers"

I suppose that that is as true as your avi.

Frau Braun....

Your continued condemnation of FDR for not appeasing your Nazis in 1942 is fully documented in numerous threads

"....condemnation of FDR for not appeasing your Nazis...."

Find any such quote by me....

Clearly the revelations about FDR are making you frantic!

Excellent.
You give too much credit to yourself. No one is getting frantic over you conspiracy theory nonsense. The negative responses you get are because you insult and demean one of our greatest Presidents and with that, insult the generation that kept him in office through four elections to defeat first, the Great Depression and then the Nazi's and Imperial Japan.
FDR was the President Ameria needed in the era of his Presidency.

America never needed an arrogant, power-mad, racist, dishonest, Un-American scumbag like him.
I hate Nazi appeasers

"I hate Nazi appeasers"

Frau Braun....

Your continued condemnation of FDR for not appeasing your Nazis in 1942 is fully documented in numerous threads

Excellent.
You give too much credit to yourself. No one is getting frantic over you conspiracy theory nonsense. The negative responses you get are because you insult and demean one of our greatest Presidents and with that, insult the generation that kept him in office through four elections to defeat first, the Great Depression and then the Nazi's and Imperial Japan.

Hey....look who's back!

Let's see if I can get you to hide from this sooooooo significant query again:

.....what did America gain by not supporting the German resistance movement, which would have turned Hitler over to the Allies, ended the war at least two years earlier than it ended, .....
Your question has been answered, repeatedly, by multiple posters. Your responses have been to ignore and evade those answers and bizarrely ask the same question over and over. Your failure to address the answers and responses confirm your entire conspiracy theory is nothing more than a conduit for your obsessive FDR bashing.

"I hate Nazi appeasers"

Frau Braun....

Excellent.

America never needed an arrogant, power-mad, racist, dishonest, Un-American scumbag like him.
"I hate Nazi appeasers"

Frau Braun....

Excellent.

Hey....look who's back!

Let's see if I can get you to hide from this sooooooo significant query again:

.....what did America gain by not supporting the German resistance movement, which would have turned Hitler over to the Allies, ended the war at least two years earlier than it ended, .....
Your question has been answered, repeatedly, by multiple posters. Your responses have been to ignore and evade those answers and bizarrely ask the same question over and over. Your failure to address the answers and responses confirm your entire conspiracy theory is nothing more than a conduit for your obsessive FDR bashing.
She has been trained to do so by her Nazi handlers

Forum List

Back