How Fox News Works

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
1493199_409181105880142_1509201239_n.jpg

Try as hard as you can - it won't change FoxNews' popularity or lead over all the other news sources. :eusa_whistle:

Meanwhile Obama bombs peoples wedding, kill them all and your focus is on Fox news. That's because you're enrenched in the hate Obama has focused rather than stepping back and thinking for yourself?

Before Obama was elected I get the feeling you were against more wars, deficits, NSA spying, Bail outs, expansions of the patriot act, massive military spending and politicians blaming everyone and anyone else for why their policies failed. I'd bet if the UE rate were as high as it were pre Obama you would have lost your mind, if food stamp usage and extension of UE "benefits" were at historic highs you would be calling for someones head... If the FED were dumping well over a trillion dollars a year on the markets you would have declared whoever was in office to be the worst human being to have ever lived.

But it so happens that man is Obama, a democrat... N so you start threads on fox news, with pictures even! You are quickly becoming irrelevant.

Meanwhile Obama bombs peoples wedding, kill them all and your focus is on Fox news. That's because you're enrenched in the hate Obama has focused rather than stepping back and thinking for yourself?

Ohhh nice, try tuggin heart strings a little more

Before Obama was elected I get the feeling you were against more wars, deficits, NSA spying, Bail outs, expansions of the patriot act, massive military spending and politicians blaming everyone and anyone else for why their policies failed. I'd bet if the UE rate were as high as it were pre Obama you would have lost your mind, if food stamp usage and extension of UE "benefits" were at historic highs you would be calling for someones head... If the FED were dumping well over a trillion dollars a year on the markets you would have declared whoever was in office to be the worst human being to have ever lived.

But it so happens that man is Obama, a democrat... N so you start threads on fox news, with pictures even! You are quickly becoming irrelevant.

Wrong, I'm still against all of those things and you still support all of those things. The only difference is you believe the person doing those things you like is a liberal following the conservative that left office.

Which doesnt make sense at all. You dislike the "liberal" and he is doing everything you like which is totally uncharacteristic of a "liberal" in the first place. Except in your mind where definitions mean nothing.

Obama isnt a liberal, hes expanding everything the previous guy did.

Non Sequitur, alert.

Example of thinking for oneself ^^^? LOL

Ad hominem alert

Post by Ms. Avorysuds nominated for most irrelevant and ironic post of the week.

Forum List

Back