How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich through his connections

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
Political figures have long used their families to route power and benefits for their own self-enrichment. In my new book, “Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite,” one particular politician — Joe Biden — emerges as the king of the sweetheart deal, with no less than five family members benefiting from his largesse, favorable access and powerful position for commercial gain. In Biden’s case, these deals include foreign partners and, in some cases, even US taxpayer dollars.

The Biden family’s apparent self-enrichment involves five family members: Joe’s son Hunter, son-in-law Howard, brothers James and Frank, and sister Valerie.

When this subject came up in 2019, Biden declared, “I never talked with my son or my brother or anyone else — even distant family — about their business interests. Period.”

As we will see, this is far from the case …

https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-f...dens-family-got-rich-through-his-connections/

What a corrupt bunch of assholes!

Political figures have long used their families to route power and benefits for their own self-enrichment. In my new book, “Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite,” one particular politician — Joe Biden — emerges as the king of the sweetheart deal, with no less than five family members benefiting from his largesse, favorable access and powerful position for commercial gain. In Biden’s case, these deals include foreign partners and, in some cases, even US taxpayer dollars.

The Biden family’s apparent self-enrichment involves five family members: Joe’s son Hunter, son-in-law Howard, brothers James and Frank, and sister Valerie.

When this subject came up in 2019, Biden declared, “I never talked with my son or my brother or anyone else — even distant family — about their business interests. Period.”

As we will see, this is far from the case …

https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-f...dens-family-got-rich-through-his-connections/

What a corrupt bunch of assholes!
Agreed and that is why The Democrats want him in office to restore the Gravy Train they enrich themselves and gorge upon at our expense.
Leftist-NoBorder-DesktopPopup-3224x1700.gif

And they all place their ill gotten gains in a family trust so Joe can dip into it as he pleases....

And they all place their ill gotten gains in a family trust so Joe can dip into it as he pleases....

I think we have to ask ourselves at this point, why do we believe anything Democrats say? I mean, many come into Congress as middle class, or like AOC broke, and leave millionaires .... How's that happen?

I think we have to ask ourselves at this point, why do we believe anything Democrats say? I mean, many come into Congress as middle class, or like AOC broke, and leave millionaires .... How's that happen?

Dmitry Simes: It’s a part of Trump’s presidential duty to look how prudently US money is spent in Ukraine and make sure that this money does not help to cultivate corruption in Ukraine. He has to look at whether Ukraine used its financial sources in order to influence or rather meddle in US election. Ukrainian oligarchs are known to spend a fortune in Washington, they pay high ranking lobbyists and they also pay to various Think Tanks which claim to be independent and objective and at the same time take millions of dollars from Ukrainian oligarchs. And this is something that these Think Tanks publicly acknowledge. Trump wanted to look into all that and to decide what kind of a role Biden and his son played in this all Ukrainian case. As for the Dems not only they decided to change the subject but they tried to force the Trump administration and the attorney generals to drop this completely. If Mueller had to probe into this case he would say that these actions constitute obstruction of justice and attempt to block American justice, a crime which demands a severe punishment. However Dems deny that this logic applies to them: they acknowledge their own right to take whatever actions they want but denying Trump in his acting the same way

Details in the video of Russian political talk show “The Great Game” (already interpreted into English)
The Great Game. 29.09.2019

Dimitri K. Simes – Center for the National Interest

We need a full and complete audit for every house and senate member....and their family...

Forum List

Back