How fitting...

lol ...

Whatever, dude. The guy has been certified eligible ... so yeah he's eligible to serve. He's a self proclaimed Christian and attended a Christian church that right wingers just love to constantly bring up ... so no, he's not a Muslim. As for the Marxist thing ... that's a matter of pure opinion. Last time I checked we still are capitalists ... sorta.

"God Bless America?" "No NO No.. God Damn America." You call that a Christian Church? You have got to be kidding. No, sorry, Bullfog preached Black Liberation Theology which is indeed a Marxist teaching. Yep!

They are Christians. That you don't approve of what one of their reverends said in a sermon doesn't change it.

Black Liberation Theology is a Marxist Doctrine!

"God Bless America?" "No NO No.. God Damn America." You call that a Christian Church? You have got to be kidding. No, sorry, Bullfog preached Black Liberation Theology which is indeed a Marxist teaching. Yep!

They are Christians. That you don't approve of what one of their reverends said in a sermon doesn't change it.

Black Liberation Theology is a Marxist Doctrine!

According to right wing think tanks and nutters like you.

Yup ... and he's a presidentially ineligable racist, Marxist, Muslim. We know.

funny thing is....you can't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt he is eligible to serve.....is he a marxist....do you know for sure he is not....a muslim....are you absolutely sure....

fact is, you don't know any more than those who claim to know he is those things.

lol ...

Whatever, dude. The guy has been certified eligible ... so yeah he's eligible to serve. He's a self proclaimed Christian and attended a Christian church that right wingers just love to constantly bring up ... so no, he's not a Muslim. As for the Marxist thing ... that's a matter of pure opinion. Last time I checked we still are capitalists ... sorta.

i see....so your evidence is...he has been "certified"....have you seen this certification? you accept it outright and yet, have you seen it? can you link to it...

self proclaimed.... dude, why did you argue that point with self proclaimed

funny thing is....you can't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt he is eligible to serve.....is he a marxist....do you know for sure he is not....a muslim....are you absolutely sure....

fact is, you don't know any more than those who claim to know he is those things.

lol ...

i see....so your evidence is...he has been "certified"....have you seen this certification? you accept it outright and yet, have you seen it? can you link to it...

Umm, weren't you citing evidence from an affiliate of newsbusters as proof?

Haha...yeah, you don't get to claim other sources aren't valid once you cite that kind of bullshit :lol:

lol ...

Umm, weren't you citing evidence from an affiliate of newsbusters as proof?

Haha...yeah, you don't get to claim other sources aren't valid once you cite that kind of bullshit :lol:

ummmmmmmmmm, no, you're wrong as usual

cept the latter part, where you try to laugh it off that i am right...

lol ...

i see....so your evidence is...he has been "certified"....have you seen this certification?

I've seen his BC.

you accept it outright and yet, have you seen it? can you link to it...

Yes, I have seen it ... so have you. We've both seen the photo so there's no sense in linking to it.

The state of Hawaii has given it the thumbs up. That's good enough for me. Not good enough for you? Fine by me.

Because that's what he has said ... that he's a Christian. Is there some sort of Christianity test that I'm unaware of? Why not take the man's word for it?

Obama is a Muslim? This debate surfaces in a conversation about him throwing a picnic with pork and clams?

Fucking retards.

come on Lyc, its the 4th of july
cut him a little slack

If Obama didn't throw a party Lycurgus would be on here telling us how much Obama hates the 4th of July, America, the military, the founding fathers, small children, puppies, etc.
but ya know
after hearing the menu for this luau, i kinda wish he DID invite those asshole Iranians
:lol:

They would have come to eat and starved

Which would probably have ticked them off even more.

It seems that the 0ne is deliberately tone deaf, sometimes. Even Carter wasn't this bad.

lol ...

i see....so your evidence is...he has been "certified"....have you seen this certification?

I've seen his BC.

you accept it outright and yet, have you seen it? can you link to it...

Yes, I have seen it ... so have you. We've both seen the photo so there's no sense in linking to it.

The state of Hawaii has given it the thumbs up. That's good enough for me. Not good enough for you? Fine by me.

Because that's what he has said ... that he's a Christian. Is there some sort of Christianity test that I'm unaware of? Why not take the man's word for it?

by "bc" do you mean his birth certificate?

No relevant BC was ever shown

A cert. of live birth was shown

nothing stating who delivered him,. where, or at what time

Therefore, the federal and state governments have traditionally cooperated, to some extent, to improve vital statistics. From 1900 to 1946 the U.S. Census Bureau designed standard birth certificates, collected vital statistics on a national basis, and generally sought to improve the accuracy of vital statistics. In 1946 that responsibility was passed to the U.S. Public Health Service. Unlike the British system of recording all births in "registers", the states file an individual document for each and every birth. In most states, this document was, and still is, entitled a "Certificate of Live Birth".[3][4]

Therefore, the federal and state governments have traditionally cooperated, to some extent, to improve vital statistics. From 1900 to 1946 the U.S. Census Bureau designed standard birth certificates, collected vital statistics on a national basis, and generally sought to improve the accuracy of vital statistics. In 1946 that responsibility was passed to the U.S. Public Health Service. Unlike the British system of recording all births in "registers", the states file an individual document for each and every birth. In most states, this document was, and still is, entitled a "Certificate of Live Birth".[3][4]
these people will never be convinced
its kinda like the troofers

irrelevent to the obama discussion. people are incorrect to say that he has presented his birth certificate, he has not.

irrelevent to the obama discussion. people are incorrect to say that he has presented his birth certificate, he has not.
he has presented what the state of HI sends out when you request proof of birth

Forum List

Back