How fitting...

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Sure, he likes his burgers and his pancakes, but for the annual congressional picnic, President Obama is eating Hawaiian style. In a nod to his home state, the POTUS is hosting the first White House luau tomorrow. Guests will chomp on some 1,200 eggs, 200 pounds of tilapia, 4,400 Manila clams, 600 pounds of red snapper, 650 pounds of pork butt, 185 racks of lamb, 160 pounds of green onion, and 20 gallons of sake, and that's just for starters.
Obama to Host a Hawaiian-Style Luau for Congress - US News and World Report

Sure, he likes his burgers and his pancakes, but for the annual congressional picnic, President Obama is eating Hawaiian style. In a nod to his home state, the POTUS is hosting the first White House luau tomorrow. Guests will chomp on some 1,200 eggs, 200 pounds of tilapia, 4,400 Manila clams, 600 pounds of red snapper, 650 pounds of pork butt, 185 racks of lamb, 160 pounds of green onion, and 20 gallons of sake, and that's just for starters.

Hawaiin... Malaysian would be closer to home... but other than that...:gives: :gives:

Hawaiin... Malaysian would be closer to home... but other than that...:gives: :gives:

Yet I recall so many whining about a "hamburger" to ... so yeah ... seems more people give a fuck about what he eats than what laws he effects ... that's the sad fact.

Well my life is so much better knowing that he and congress can feast and party like that, while so many go without. Good for him, he is deserving of it.

Well my life is so much better knowing that he and congress can feast and party like that, while so many go without. Good for him, he is deserving of it.
come on Lyc, its the 4th of july
cut him a little slack

cut him a little slack

If Obama didn't throw a party Lycurgus would be on here telling us how much Obama hates the 4th of July, America, the military, the founding fathers, small children, puppies, etc.

cut him a little slack

If Obama didn't throw a party Lycurgus would be on here telling us how much Obama hates the 4th of July, America, the military, the founding fathers, small children, puppies, etc.
but ya know
after hearing the menu for this luau, i kinda wish he DID invite those asshole Iranians
:lol:

Wow, :lol: Yea how dare he, I am sure your message will resonate with the American public.

Not!

too_strong_tattoo_fail.jpg

cut him a little slack

He does hate this country you idiot.

Good thing he's cut spending on frivolous stuff.:rolleyes:

Why am I reminded of Marie Antoinette?

Guests will chomp on some 1,200 eggs, 200 pounds of tilapia, 4,400 Manila clams, 600 pounds of red snapper, 650 pounds of pork butt, 185 racks of lamb, 160 pounds of green onion, and 20 gallons of sake, and that's just for starters.

That's a whole lotta food!

“we can’t drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times … and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK,”

Oh Yes We Can

Yup ... and he's a presidentially ineligable racist, Marxist, Muslim. We know.

funny thing is....you can't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt he is eligible to serve.....is he a marxist....do you know for sure he is not....a muslim....are you absolutely sure....

fact is, you don't know any more than those who claim to know he is those things.

funny thing is....you can't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt he is eligible to serve.....is he a marxist....do you know for sure he is not....a muslim....are you absolutely sure....

fact is, you don't know any more than those who claim to know he is those things.

lol ...

Whatever, dude. The guy has been certified eligible ... so yeah he's eligible to serve. He's a self proclaimed Christian and attended a Christian church that right wingers just love to constantly bring up ... so no, he's not a Muslim. As for the Marxist thing ... that's a matter of pure opinion. Last time I checked we still are capitalists ... sorta.

lol ...

Whatever, dude. The guy has been certified eligible ... so yeah he's eligible to serve. He's a self proclaimed Christian and attended a Christian church that right wingers just love to constantly bring up ... so no, he's not a Muslim. As for the Marxist thing ... that's a matter of pure opinion. Last time I checked we still are capitalists ... sorta.

"God Bless America?" "No NO No.. God Damn America." You call that a Christian Church? You have got to be kidding. No, sorry, Bullfog preached Black Liberation Theology which is indeed a Marxist teaching. Yep!

lol ...

"God Bless America?" "No NO No.. God Damn America." You call that a Christian Church? You have got to be kidding. No, sorry, Bullfog preached Black Liberation Theology which is indeed a Marxist teaching. Yep!

They are Christians. That you don't approve of what one of their reverends said in a sermon doesn't change it.

Forum List

Back