CDZ How Fast is Tax Base Erosion in the Blue Wall?

This is going to be a massive disaster for the Ds in 2022. The consensus of sources I've read is that the CA mudslide season this year will also involve at least some wildfire scars dating back to 2013. Then it also takes over a year to get permits to rebuild. With another season each of fires and floods the damage between now and 2020 will see a lot of people and jobs moving out of CA.

Last time I was there the 'environmentalists' blocked any sort of fire hazard controls, like brush clearing and lopping down 'old growth' dead wood. Too bad those idiots aren't living in their treehouses 'protesting' now.
Prescription burns were required.

This is going to be a massive disaster for the Ds in 2022. The consensus of sources I've read is that the CA mudslide season this year will also involve at least some wildfire scars dating back to 2013. Then it also takes over a year to get permits to rebuild. With another season each of fires and floods the damage between now and 2020 will see a lot of people and jobs moving out of CA.

Last time I was there the 'environmentalists' blocked any sort of fire hazard controls, like brush clearing and lopping down 'old growth' dead wood. Too bad those idiots aren't living in their treehouses 'protesting' now.

Yet in many places the undergrowth was impassable.

Yet in many places the undergrowth was impassable.
A State Corps of Engineers could make better use of natural resources and add to our watershed and provide water cannon and water hose for fire suppression from a "fire reservoir" for that purposes; which also increases our water storage capacity for any other exigency.

Forum List

Back