CDZ How Fast is Tax Base Erosion in the Blue Wall?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The use of LLCs, dual residences and similar dodges means that the state tax base erodes from the top down in the sending states and the tax base increases more at the top for receiving states. Therefore the states with a growing tax base can tolerate more leftist crap because of the migration of higher income earners into their jurisdiction.

The use of LLCs, dual residences and similar dodges means that the state tax base erodes from the top down in the sending states and the tax base increases more at the top for receiving states. Therefore the states with a growing tax base can tolerate more leftist crap because of the migration of higher income earners into their jurisdiction.

Bad news for middle America. Soon there will be no red states then. Terrible.

What’s gonna happen when the new house overturns the 10,000 cap on tax deductions?

Nothing.
I think people will rejoice. Unless they are democrats in which case they don't deserve it anyways.

Why would they rejoice about a dead piece of legislation?
If it wasn't dead, then you could save more on your taxes than the 10000.

The Dems are going to pass a tax bill to help rich people with big deductions?

Those 1% loving bastards!!!

What’s gonna happen when the new house overturns the 10,000 cap on tax deductions?

Nothing.
I think people will rejoice. Unless they are democrats in which case they don't deserve it anyways.

You don't have to be all that rich to hit your current 10000 deduction limit. Child care alone can make half of that.

Last edited:

You don't have to be all that rich to hit your current 10000 deduction limit. Child care alone can make half of that.

The rich don't pay enough taxes, Bernie said so.
Why would the Dems give them a cut?

Are you saying the Dems are liars?

Disproportionately the benefits of the tax cuts have gone to the states that voted for Trump. So Pelosi can forget about repeal.

The rich don't pay enough taxes, Bernie said so.
Why would the Dems give them a cut?

Are you saying the Dems are liars?

Hehe. This is good. I appreciate your humor.

Bernie is a liar and that's not new. We have exposed him on another thread earlier, who he really works for.

Disproportionately the benefits of the tax cuts have gone to the states that voted for Trump. So Pelosi can forget about repeal.
Indeed!

Bad news for middle America. Soon there will be no red states then. Terrible.

It is ironic that so many rich "liberals" are moving out of the Blue $hitholes they are responsible for creating. Marie Antoinette would be so proud of them.

California is raising our minimum wage to attract better labor.

This is going to be a massive disaster for the Ds in 2022. The consensus of sources I've read is that the CA mudslide season this year will also involve at least some wildfire scars dating back to 2013. Then it also takes over a year to get permits to rebuild. With another season each of fires and floods the damage between now and 2020 will see a lot of people and jobs moving out of CA.

This is going to be a massive disaster for the Ds in 2022. The consensus of sources I've read is that the CA mudslide season this year will also involve at least some wildfire scars dating back to 2013. Then it also takes over a year to get permits to rebuild. With another season each of fires and floods the damage between now and 2020 will see a lot of people and jobs moving out of CA.

Last time I was there the 'environmentalists' blocked any sort of fire hazard controls, like brush clearing and lopping down 'old growth' dead wood. Too bad those idiots aren't living in their treehouses 'protesting' now.

So the thread premise is a completely construed tax debate aimed at blue states, with some sort of enviromental malady fueling their demise, along with whatever pol is lying

sure, it all makes perfect sense....

~S~

Forum List

Back