How Fascist Are You?

The test is definately flawed, intermixing questions that would define people who would happily live under a fascist regime, and those who are themselves fascists. There is a difference.

Also, I'm not too sure how pertinent the astrology question was. The Nazi's were in general very enthusiastic about precognition and what have you, but I'm not sure how much that applied to Franco's Spain, Mussolini's Italy, or any other fascist dictatorship that has existed before or since the Third Reich.

Originally posted by Zhukov
The test is definately flawed, intermixing questions that would define people who would happily live under a fascist regime, and those who are themselves fascists. There is a difference.

Also, I'm not too sure how pertinent the astrology question was. The Nazi's were in general very enthusiastic about precognition and what have you, but I'm not sure how much that applied to Franco's Spain, Mussolini's Italy, or any other fascist dictatorship that has existed before or since the Third Reich.

Zhukov,
Before you even took the test, I could have told you that you are a whining rotter. Just reading your comments is proof of that.

if you look at the scores of the different people on here it is amazing how accurate the test really is.

Big D - how did you end up becoming such a narrow-minded bigot, anyhoo?

My score:

Your F Score is: 3.9 a true american.

I suppose that's good although I'm with all the people who couldn't quite understand the relevance of most of these questions!

Originally posted by Big D
Zhukov,
Before you even took the test, I could have told you that you are a whining rotter. Just reading your comments is proof of that.

if you look at the scores of the different people on here it is amazing how accurate the test really is.

Looks like you're wrong as usual. But look on the bright side, at least you're consistent.

Sure, I can tell by the way you complained

Like Lenin says, A lie told often enough becomes the truth

I have often noticed it's the one who are worried about others lieing that are most often the liers.

Originally posted by Big D
Sure, I can tell by the way you complained

Like Lenin says, A lie told often enough becomes the truth

I have often noticed it's the one who are worried about others lieing that are most often the liers.

Jeebus, oops, Mobus! Get a friggin dictionary and grammar guide.

2.133...A liberal airhead. Shows what they know.

Fascism: <i>n</i> <b>1.</b> a totalitarian government system led by a dictator emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism. - <i>The Random House Dictionary of the English Language</i>

New Topics

Forum List

Back