How far will your president go to stay in office

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,

Thanks!

I do love an early morning snicker.

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,
Oh, the payback this will generate.

California is a disaster, not because of Trump, but because of Democrats. Insane thread.

emergency-alert-condition-red.jpg

The right said exactly the same about O, and you likely laughed.

Why would you do exactly the same dumb thing? Do you consume DNCMSM media?

With help from the Russians and also the gophers crying about the dead and illegals at the ballot box. He has had a life of crime so he deserves whatever he gets.

Trump would go as far as ordering nuclear strikes to maintain the presidency; he is one sicko fucking puppy.

Trump would go as far as ordering nuclear strikes to maintain the presidency; he is one sicko fucking puppy.
I heard he was going to nuke California later today.

Last edited:
24 investigations, eh.

I wish there were more to keep the libtards occupied and out of my life and away from my money.

24 investigations, eh.

I wish there were more to keep the libtards occupied and out of my life and away from my money.
So you would have free reign to take all support away from the old the sick and the needy and give it to the wealthy instead. You belong to one ugly group of humanity.

24 investigations, eh.

Tracking 29 Investigations Related to Trump - The New York Times
Trump inaugural committee
donations and spending
Southern District of New York
inauguration

Trump inaugural committee donations /
committee chairman’s ties to Middle East
Eastern District of New York
associate
inauguration

Business and political dealings of top fund-raiser
for Trump’s campaign and inauguration
Justice Department’s public integrity section
associate
campaign
inauguration
presidency

Possible role of Trump and others
in concealing hush money payments
business
campaign
presidency

Whether Trump’s lawyers offered
presidential pardon to Cohen
presidency

Allegations of inflated insurance claims
business

Pending prosecution of Roger J. Stone Jr.
United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia
campaign

Possible lobbying violations by firms recruited
by former Trump campaign chairman

Pending prosecution of former Manafort associate
United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia

Bank officer who sought Trump administration job
State and Local Investigations
Authorities in New York, New Jersey and Washington, D.C., are also examining Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates through various — mostly civil — investigations.

Trump Organization insurance practices
New York Department of Financial Services
business

Contributions to Trump inaugural committee
New Jersey attorney general
inauguration

Role of Trump’s children and
businesses in Trump’s inauguration
District of Columbia attorney general
business
inauguration

Pending criminal prosecution of Manafort
on state mortgage fraud charges
Manhattan district attorney
associate

Allegations of misused charitable
assets, self-dealing and campaign finance
violations by the Trump Foundation
New York attorney general
business
campaign

Allegations that the Trump
Organization inflated financial assets
business

Trump family’s tax schemes
business

Whether Trump and his family underpaid taxes
New York City
business
Congressional Investigations
In the months since Democrats took control of the House, several committees have opened inquiries that could turn up politically damaging or embarrassing material or, in the case of the obstruction investigation, lead to impeachment proceedings.

Potential foreign influence over Trump
and possible attempts to obstruct justice
House Intelligence Committee
business
campaign
inauguration
presidency

Possible role of Trump and others
in concealing hush money payments
House Oversight and Reform Committee
business
campaign