How Far Will You Question Terrorism?

I don't question terrorism, it does not have any answers.

It is sort of like the demented guy in the park proclaiming the end of times, best just to smile and walk on by.

John McCain once said he would chase Osama Bin Laden to the gates of hell. So I suppose the gates of hell are Pakistan.

If that's a real picture of a person falling, I find that extremely disrespectful. I also found it extremely disrespectful when I read Extremely Close and Incredibly Close and they had similar pictures.

I always found it to be a sad fact that the first fireman killed on 9/11 was by someone who had to actually fight up the courage when the flames were about to engulf them and jump.

I went to that website...not much there.

What am I supposed to see?

Are you trying to be funny or an ass?

Neither.

I thought she was referring me to a website and wanted me to do something there.

I guess the OP was cryptic to me...but I was one who bothered to follow the link.

Sorry if somehow I offended someone.

She did refer you to a website. Tell me, what did you see there? I saw the horror of 9/11 and death.

Neither.

I thought she was referring me to a website and wanted me to do something there.

I guess the OP was cryptic to me...but I was one who bothered to follow the link.

She did refer you to a website. Tell me, what did you see there? I saw the horror of 9/11 and death.

I saw two troubling pictures and a bunch of link that said "here", and no other information or story. Then a lot of ads along the side.

I didn't follow any of the links.

So...I guess that is what I saw.

I went to that website...not much there.

What am I supposed to see?

Neither.

You should have known over time, that I rarely am 'off' as you implied. I'd never neg for such, but will say you are way off now.

I know what I'm addressing and you know I have a clue.

I saw two troubling pictures and a bunch of link that said "here", and no other information or story. Then a lot of ads along the side.

The pictures were the point.

Troubling? What a strange choice to describe those pictures.

It was just the pictures???

Why weren't they just posted here?

I've seen the man falling picture back in 2001...and yes, it is TROUBLING. When I first saw it, it kept me up at night.

Which is why I try not to look at those pictures...the TROUBLE me, bother me, make me sad, anxious, angry, sick...what word should I have used that would not have been so STRANGE for you???

I consider the pictures of the people jumping to be similar to the pictures of the marine dying. Unless they have permission from the kin of the deceased, they should not be posting those pictures. However, just like with the picture of the marine, they go ahead anyway and post them.

How do the pictures relate to the title of the thread? What is your point? You're obviously against eots and anybody who questions the accuracy of the 911 Report. What is the aim of the thread?

How do the pictures relate to the title of the thread? What is your point? You're obviously against eots and anybody who questions the accuracy of the 911 Report. What is the aim of the thread?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOh-rpvjYg]YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters[/ame]

I've seen the man falling picture back in 2001...and yes, it is TROUBLING. When I first saw it, it kept me up at night.

Which is why I try not to look at those pictures...the TROUBLE me, bother me, make me sad, anxious, angry, sick...what word should I have used that would not have been so STRANGE for you???

Stop being so defensive.

Horrifying came to my mind. Troubling sounded . . . . somehow uncaring. Sorry if I misread how you meant it.

The pictures were the main point, the links gave more information.

Stop being so defensive.

Horrifying came to my mind. Troubling sounded . . . . somehow uncaring. Sorry if I misread how you meant it.

The pictures were the main point, the links gave more information.

Sorry if I was defensive...I just don't like it when my use of words to describe my personal feeling about something are brought into question. But I think we are on the same page about the images.

As I have said in other threads...I like to avoid looking at pictures and videos of that day...the images in my mind are vivid enough.

Forum List

Back