How Far Will the SCOTUS Go On Behalf of Muslims ?

here's geller, again repeating her lies.
Muslim jailed in biggest child sex exploitation case in Sweden s history Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs Islam Jihad Israel and the Islamic War on the West
Last week, a CAIR Youth Leader in Florida was arrested for similar crimes: sex trafficking, exploitation and rape of children
and again, he was not a CAIR employee at the time, he was not arrested for sex trafficking, exploitation, or rape of children.

do you understand now why she's a shit source?
I understand that you're an idiot, and I have no need to dignify your pathetic nonsense, by even talking to you about Geller, or anything else. You're just not worth the time. Read Geller's books. You'll learn a lot. Like >> Stop the Islamization of America. Right now, you don't even know what Islamization is, do you ?

Oh hell. Now you've got him started posting his litany of links. That means to him he has "won" his argument. :laugh:
You're wrong as usual. My argument is won, with or without the links. And in your case, my arguments are AUTOMATICALLY won. I don't even have top post at all. :biggrin:

And by 'won', you mean having no legal relevance, not being recognized by our law, or our courts as having any validity whatsoever?

If so, then you definitely 'won'.

protectionist's words, like keys and sil, is self evident truth.

They are just silly.

here's geller, again repeating her lies.
Muslim jailed in biggest child sex exploitation case in Sweden s history Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs Islam Jihad Israel and the Islamic War on the West
Last week, a CAIR Youth Leader in Florida was arrested for similar crimes: sex trafficking, exploitation and rape of children
and again, he was not a CAIR employee at the time, he was not arrested for sex trafficking, exploitation, or rape of children.

do you understand now why she's a shit source?
I understand that you're an idiot, and I have no need to dignify your pathetic nonsense, by even talking to you about Geller, or anything else. You're just not worth the time. Read Geller's books. You'll learn a lot. Like >> Stop the Islamization of America. Right now, you don't even know what Islamization is, do you ?
oh, i do. it's a made up word that serves as a dog whistle for the weak minded and bigoted like yourself

And by 'won', you mean having no legal relevance, not being recognized by our law, or our courts as having any validity whatsoever?

If so, then you definitely 'won'.
By "won", I mean by being CORRECT.
biggrin.gif

oh, i do. it's a made up word that serves as a dog whistle for the weak minded and bigoted like yourself

Just like I said. You don't know what it means, and if you took the Islamization Quiz, just like all the other pitiful airheaded Islamapologists, you'd flunk it, barely getting 5%. You don't know how much you don't know. :biggrin:

protectionist's words, like keys and sil, is self evident truth.

They are just silly.
No need to be so envious. Someday you may know as much as me (although it would take YEARS of hard work, reading many, many books and footnote reports). Don't get discouraged. Hang in there. :biggrin:

Just like I said. You don't know what it means, and if you took the Islamization Quiz, just like all the other pitiful airheaded Islamapologists, you'd flunk it, barely getting 5%. You don't know how much you don't know. :biggrin:
you really need to broaden your mind.

Forum List

Back