How far the pubs have fallen

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Sarah Palin: Senate kingmaker - David Catanese - POLITICO.com

"kingmaker"?????

They all suck up to idiots now.

Wasn't there a time when they valued family? Now they elect dead beat dads, fruitcakes like West and idiots like $arah.

Poor impotent boehner can't even do his job because no one listens to him. His job now is to leave the golf course/tanning bed/tavern long enough to lie in front of the cameras.

Just imagine what it must be like for the old school pubs to have to suck up to the lowest of the low.

BTW, if $illy $arah is such hot stuff to the party, why doesn't the Etch A Sketch idiot crown her veep?

Because, even Mittens knows she's the Kiss of Death.

And Reid and Pelosi.......the leaders of the Democratic party in Congress are both a couple of nuts. They both are seriously crazy. :rolleyes:

-

"kingmaker"?????

Wasn't there a time when they valued family? Now they elect dead beat dads, fruitcakes like West and idiots like $arah.

Poor impotent boehner can't even do his job because no one listens to him. His job now is to leave the golf course/tanning bed/tavern long enough to lie in front of the cameras.

Just imagine what it must be like for the old school pubs to have to suck up to the lowest of the low.

BTW, if $illy $arah is such hot stuff to the party, why doesn't the Etch A Sketch idiot crown her veep?

The GOP has done this for years. Nothing new. Sort of a new idiot to listen to however.

"kingmaker"?????

Still baggin on PAlin....God you guys really fear her....I mean you have to make sure she is dead an buried eh? What a bunch of tools....but democrats nominated this man

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/238652-democratic-sheep.html

and this one:

South Carolina Senate Nominee Refuses to Withdraw Despite Felony Charge - ABC News

BAAAH BAAAAH democrats are sheep, how pathetic....please keep this thread going ;)

"kingmaker"?????

Still baggin on PAlin....God you guys really fear her....I mean you have to make sure she is dead an buried eh? What a bunch of tools....but democrats nominated this man

and this one:

South Carolina Senate Nominee Refuses to Withdraw Despite Felony Charge - ABC News

BAAAH BAAAAH democrats are sheep, how pathetic....please keep this thread going ;)

I'm not a Democrat, but I have to imagine that no one fears Sarah Palin. She's one of those people that the media smothers with attention, while the majority of the population is left wondering "Why are we still hearing about this lady?" At this point I consider her more of a political celebrity than an actual politician.

"kingmaker"?????

and this one:

I'm not a Democrat, but I have to imagine that no one fears Sarah Palin. She's one of those people that the media smothers with attention, while the majority of the population is left wondering "Why are we still hearing about this lady?" At this point I consider her more of a political celebrity than an actual politician.

So why do they keep attacking her, why not just ignore?

and this one:

Two reasons....

One she talks to the majority of us Americans who love our country

Two she is pro life....Nothing pisses progressives off more then a women who will not support baby killing

Last edited:

Two reasons....

One she talks to the majority of us Americans who love our country

Two she is pro life....Nothing pisses progressives off more then a women who will not support baby killing

DING DING......I agree, pro american and pro life are the two things that liberals REALLY hate...and since she's a woman who did not abort a downs syndrome kid, they REALLY REALLY hate her, becasue that was one of their buf if arguements for allowing abortion and she showed people do care about life and do back up their antiabortion stance....

Forum List

Back