How far left has the GOP lurched?

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
So far to the left that so-called "conservatives" like Gingwad and Rick Perry are attacking the squishy, middle-of-the-road, shoe salesman Mittens Romney, with rhetoric more like that of occupooper douchebaggers than that of people who are supposed to be in favor of free market economic models.

Oh, and don't even try to hand me that crap about Dr. Ron Paul's foreign policy being to the left of that of the Boiking....The fact of the matter is that the interventionist, do-gooder, Wilsonian nation builder neocon foreign policy of the republicans is to the left of LBJ.

Last edited:
Logic and reason are hard things to fight.

You can expect they'll be further left still in another 20 years.

Too damn far.

Nuff said
Apparently not far enough left for you, if you're prepared to support yet another one of them.

Supporting and voting for are two different things.

Choice 1 = A trillion more in debt

Choice 2 = A half trillion more in debt

Choice 3 = A defacto vote for choice 1

Bottom line, were fucked no matter what so I will indeed vote for the one I believe will spend less.

So far to the left that so-called "conservatives" like Gingwad and Rick Perry are attacking the squishy, middle-of-the-road, shoe salesman Mittens Romney, with rhetoric more like that of occupooper douchebaggers than that of people who are supposed to be in favor of free market economic models.

Oh, and don't even try to hand me that crap about Dr. Ron Paul's foreign policy being to the left of that of the Boiking....The fact of the matter is that the interventionist, do-gooder, Wilsonian nation builder neocon foreign policy of the republicans is to the left of LBJ.
Your left is is my right. They are both just meaningless labels. In the real world, there's no one who is purely liberal or conservative, only in the fantasy world of the political junky.

Your left is is my right. They are both just meaningless labels. In the real world, there's no one who is purely liberal or conservative, only in the fantasy world of the political junky.

Thanks a lot. You just burst my bubble, damnit.

Right...Nothing is absolute....Not even the value of nothing.

Idjit.

Forum List

Back