How far is the right going to push the false outrage on the witch thing?

They seem to be having trouble bringing the people up to false outrage level over the guy playing Nazi though.

Must be a slow news day, No Democrats have said anything STUPID today, or been indicted for a crime or something.:lol:

You LIBERALS are HYPOCRITES to the BONE. We have put this witch thing to bed shortly after it started. But now call Odumbo a monkey & I saw you LIBERAL HYPOCRITES whine & play the race card forever. Tell your USURPING PHONEY Kenyan president to quit CRYING like the BIG CHILDISH IMMATURE BABY that he is. Quit blaming BUSH for HIS FAILINGS.

The RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVES are gonna make the WHOLESALE MURDER OF POOR HELPLESS INNOCENT UNBORN BABIES ILLEGAL, too!!! End WELFARE for welfare leaches, lower taxes, shrink gov't, etc.

So suck it up LIBPUKES.

National Organization of WHORES

Last edited:
Democrats invented the whole mess and now are claiming to be victims because they're getting hammered by Conservatives for lying.
Yeah, sounds like business as usual.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn9W-__5WkY[/ame]

LOL, I don't care if the woman is a devil worshipping Morman.
she is not up for election in my state.

However I do think it is a bit off considering the religious right wing tea party endorsement.

And that I am not a witch I am you ad was the srtangest political ad I have ever seen.

She came across as a freakin' loon in that ad. "I'm not a witch". 90% of anyone who saw it went all "Python" in their heads when they heard that and laughed themselves right offa the sofa.

I'd don't see anyone on the right wigging out over her, but the left? oh they just can't help themselves.

LOL, I don't care if the woman is a devil worshipping Morman.
she is not up for election in my state.

However I do think it is a bit off considering the religious right wing tea party endorsement.

And that I am not a witch I am you ad was the srtangest political ad I have ever seen.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:
man oh man..

Last edited:
Democrats invented the whole mess and now are claiming to be victims because they're getting hammered by Conservatives for lying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn9W-__5WkY

Grayson did take the video quote out of context, but not the text quotes. It's true that Webster wants to force women that've been raped to carry their attackers child. Webster sponsered a bill to force women to stay in an abusive relationship. He also thinks women shouldn't work outside the home.

Grayson didn't lie, he just gave the right a dose of their own medicine. And no one's addressing the points inside the ad. They were true.

Distraction and diversion are the main political tactics when faced with truths unflattering to your side.

Grayson did take the video quote out of context, but not the text quotes. It's true that Webster wants to force women that've been raped to carry their attackers child. Webster sponsered a bill to force women to stay in an abusive relationship. He also thinks women shouldn't work outside the home.

Grayson didn't lie, he just gave the right a dose of their own medicine. And no one's addressing the points inside the ad. They were true.

you and him are a Gosh damn liar.
talk about FEAR MONGERING an making shit up.

You mean, she is a witch? She should be burned or hanged?

How can he be doing that. I read it on the net. It must therefore be so.

Nope. That's all fact. I find it ironic how it's ok for Republicans to take quotes out of context and use them in ads (as I've seen a ton of in my district), but when a Democrat fights back, -oh sh*t, no he did'nt!-.

And the facts are true. Dan Webster is a women hater. Do you think women in abusive relationships should have to stay in them, but men should be able to leave? That's what Taliban Dan believes.

Forum List

Back