How far in the hole do you have to be to get those red stars?

Geez. that must mean people are pos-repping Yukon.

I take that back. You get a little red square at -1. I will have to look to see how far one must go to get the starburst.

And yes, Yukon has a positive rep balance. It's one of those "stay around long enough" things. Look at Arafat. He went from murdering, scumbag, Grandaddy of All Terrorists to Nobel Peace Prize winner. No surprise Yukon has a little green square or two.

I take that back. You get a little red square at -1. I will have to look to see how far one must go to get the starburst.

And yes, Yukon has a positive rep balance. It's one of those "stay around long enough" things. Look at Arafat. He went from murdering, scumbag, Grandaddy of All Terrorists to Nobel Peace Prize winner. No surprise Yukon has a little green square or two.
i guess this means some of us aren't doing our part to keep the pukes in the red ;)

Look at ME!

Originally posted by elvis3577
the ones that Jose has.

I did a little research and found this information for you, elvis:

Show Your Reputation Level

Your current reputation level is displayed to other users whenever you post a message. If you would like to hide your reputation, disable this option.

You currently have -6505 reputation points.

Hope this helps.

José;1607383 said:
I did a little research and found this information for you, elvis:

Show Your Reputation Level

Your current reputation level is displayed to other users whenever you post a message. If you would like to hide your reputation, disable this option.

Hope this helps.

I had to laugh when I saw that. How sad but well deserved. :lol:

I still think the system is discrimnating against women! :lol:
Instead of saying so an so can start his own religion, it should say his/her. :)

josé;1607383 said:
originally posted by elvis3577
the ones that jose has.

i did a little research and found this information for you, elvis:

show your reputation level

your current reputation level is displayed to other users whenever you post a message. If you would like to hide your reputation, disable this option.

hope this helps.

damn!

New Topics

Forum List

Back