How exciting is the possibility of a Hillary presidency?

W's presidency was exciting in the same way that a train wreck or plane crash is exciting. I don't want any more republican "excitement".

Then don't vote for Hillary, because all of the anti-conservative warmongering Zionists who were so in love with W are now supporting Hillary...

Actually, a hillary win means people are happy with the bullshit that has been going on in our country for the last 30 years.
A Trump win sends a message that we are fed up with the crap thats been holding office.

I don't see how replacing a corrupt D with a corrupt R is really that different.

W's presidency was exciting in the same way that a train wreck or plane crash is exciting. I don't want any more republican "excitement".

Then don't vote for Hillary, because all of the anti-conservative warmongering Zionists who were so in love with W are now supporting Hillary...

Because Hilary is a war monger waiting in the wings, after all she (and the far left drones here) did not protest the illegal wars of Obama!

Because Hilary is a war monger waiting in the wings, after all she (and the far left drones here) did not protest the illegal wars of Obama!
she is also looking to take revenge for that sniper fire she was subjected to.

2vtwg75.jpg

Thats the problem with you Kardashian Americans. You want the POTUS to be the President of Zingers and fun time instead of being serious which....*gasp* aint always fun and games

Actually, a hillary win means people are happy with the bullshit that has been going on in our country for the last 30 years.
A Trump win sends a message that we are fed up with the crap thats been holding office.

If you vote for Trump, and he is elected, you will get everything you deserve, and more.
I certainly hope so.
I deserve to pay less tax to support worthless pieces of shit, I deserve to be able to go shopping without hearing disease infested illegal pieces of shit speaking spanish.
You vote for that whore and you get exactly what you deserve. a country fucked beyond the ability to recover.

If you vote for Trump, and he is elected, you will get everything you deserve, and more.
I certainly hope so.
I deserve to pay less tax to support worthless pieces of shit, I deserve to be able to go shopping without hearing disease infested illegal pieces of shit speaking spanish.
You vote for that whore and you get exactly what you deserve. a country fucked beyond the ability to recover.

I see now why you favor Trump.

I deserve, as an American, to watch

1. the Pentagon security camera film from 911
2. the FBI file on 911 publicly shown for the world to see
3. the real criminals behind 911 put to death, preferably while waiving "cruel and unusual" and going medieval on them

and I KNOW with 100% certainty that if Hillary wins, I won't get any of those

Forum List

Back