How Evil is Libertarianism anyway?

I exposed that you are a Cafeteria Libertarian who is perfectly fine with free gummint giveaways to military, from extra tax breaks to free health care for life along with their family, to subsidized food and goods at the BX and the Commissary, to free Space A travel anywhere in the world, to...do I need to go on?

None of it is in the Constitution, and all of it was pandering from politicians looking for the military vote and to wrap themselves in the flag.

You're a fake.

And now you prolly won't see me for another week, because an asshole moderator has me on slowdown. I'm sure you can guess which one.

But when I come back, you'll still be a fraud.

Now I admit -- I didn't read all 86 pages.. But am I seeing Synth suggest that taking care of Veterans is "welfare"?? And having a subsidized market on base is some form of HANDOUT? Especially if that base is in Kuwait and it might be dangerous to have uniformed members going out on the streets to buy their mac n cheese?

Is THAT the weakness of Libertarians? That we believe having a military is VALID function of govt?

In our case -- we've been consistent about moving back all those foreign deployments for years now.. Would save GREATLY on training and education for tthe troops to have them HERE in the States. Isn't that a bit more important than getting 25% off a copy of GQ magazine at the PX???

The Congress shall have Power To ...raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years....

ARTICLE I, SECTION 8, CLAUSE 12

The Congress is CONSTITUTIONALLY (1787) authorized to raised and support armies.

The type of parasitic welfare we refer to is the one where someone is financially supported simply because he voted for the right welfare state candidate.

Technically he's arguing that when your employer gives you benefits, that's the welfare. Employers be they the government (military) or not (GE) are giving you welfare when part of your employment deal is benefits instead of salary. Amazing, isn't it?

It is welfare , but is NOT Unconstitutional.

Why are you saying that to me when you emphasize "Unconstitutional?" That was Syndi's argument. I said it is Constitutional to pay the military, Syndi said it's not. But you're wrong about the welfare part, it's not welfare for the government to pay the military, that's ridiculous. They are working for the government, it's not welfare to pay them for that

I agree with you.

But welfare has more than one meaning.

When the government acts as an EMPLOYER it has the right to give benefits to soldiers as an INDUCEMENT to join the Armed Forces where they could possibly die.

I have long been acquainted with Libertarians and used to find them kind of adorable in a yapping lapdog kind of way, bitching about the Federal governments over reach, the rise in taxes and why doesnt the GOP have more Libertarians in it?

Well now we have a blend of conservative and Libertarian that many people confuse with 'true' conservatism, but it is NOT conservatism. It is the putrid purge from the mind of an evil avowed atheist escapee from the Soviet Union who had no use for love or charity or God. All Ayn Rand wanted was for people to hate the government and be willing to kill each other to keep their toys. The deepest thought she produced was a complex system of excuses to let your neighbor starve in the street as was common in many parts of the Soviet Union of her time.

William F Buckley Jr and Whitaker Chambers both exposed Rand for the loveless bitch she was deep in her soul. Both observed that 'Atlas Shrugged' was a fantasy shpeel of a world devoid of God, Christian mercy and charity and any semblance of community. They were quite right to denounce her work, her novels and her values system as alien to the body of Conservative American thought.

But fast forward to today's corporate America and we find Rand rehabilitated and flourishing under the guise of conservatism again, a.k.a. 'Conservatarians' and it is rotting Conservatism from the inside, like a cancer.

The take over of the Conservative movement by 'Conservatarians' or Rand Objectivists is a real disaster for the Conservative movement as we enter a new Digital Age in which jobs will be scarce and the party that offers to help other Americans through their adjustment to it will be the majority party for the distant future. Conservatarians cant even put the words together about how to care for other Americans, because deep in their hearts they truly just dont give a shit about anyone but themselves and maybe a few friends.

Which means that either Conservatism will shed itself of these useless evil parasites that are a pimple on Conservatism's ass or the Conservative movement will die the well deserved death of wicked heresies.

I love to see people starve. You just converted me to libertarianism. Thanks bro!
sure you do

idiot

I have long been acquainted with Libertarians and used to find them kind of adorable in a yapping lapdog kind of way, bitching about the Federal governments over reach, the rise in taxes and why doesnt the GOP have more Libertarians in it?

Well now we have a blend of conservative and Libertarian that many people confuse with 'true' conservatism, but it is NOT conservatism. It is the putrid purge from the mind of an evil avowed atheist escapee from the Soviet Union who had no use for love or charity or God. All Ayn Rand wanted was for people to hate the government and be willing to kill each other to keep their toys. The deepest thought she produced was a complex system of excuses to let your neighbor starve in the street as was common in many parts of the Soviet Union of her time.

William F Buckley Jr and Whitaker Chambers both exposed Rand for the loveless bitch she was deep in her soul. Both observed that 'Atlas Shrugged' was a fantasy shpeel of a world devoid of God, Christian mercy and charity and any semblance of community. They were quite right to denounce her work, her novels and her values system as alien to the body of Conservative American thought.

But fast forward to today's corporate America and we find Rand rehabilitated and flourishing under the guise of conservatism again, a.k.a. 'Conservatarians' and it is rotting Conservatism from the inside, like a cancer.

The take over of the Conservative movement by 'Conservatarians' or Rand Objectivists is a real disaster for the Conservative movement as we enter a new Digital Age in which jobs will be scarce and the party that offers to help other Americans through their adjustment to it will be the majority party for the distant future. Conservatarians cant even put the words together about how to care for other Americans, because deep in their hearts they truly just dont give a shit about anyone but themselves and maybe a few friends.

Which means that either Conservatism will shed itself of these useless evil parasites that are a pimple on Conservatism's ass or the Conservative movement will die the well deserved death of wicked heresies.

I love to see people starve. You just converted me to libertarianism. Thanks bro!
sure you do

idiot

You really need to lighten up.

What heart attack # are you on?

(idiot)

sure you do

idiot

(idiot)

I dont have heart attacks any more; I dont believe in them (idiot)

lol

sure you do

idiot

(idiot)

I dont have heart attacks any more; I dont believe in them (idiot)

lol
Good call.

New Topics

Forum List

Back