How Einstein Learned Physics

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
At the end of college, Einstein had the dubious distinction of graduating as the second-to-worst student in the class.

The difficulty Einstein had was undoubtedly due in part to his non-conformist streak and rebellious attitude, which didn’t sit well in an academic environment. This would follow him in his future academic career, when he was struggling to find teaching jobs at universities, even after he had already done the work which would later win him the Nobel prize.
This rebelliousness likely helped him in learning physics as he pushed against the traditions and orthodoxy he didn’t agree with. He hated the German educational system, finding in Isaacson’s words, “the style of teaching—rote drills, impatience with questioning—to be repugnant.” This rejection of the common educational method encouraged him to learn physics on his own through textbooks and practice.

I wonder what he would think about today's schools.

The rest of the story

Einstein, in an interview, declared himself as a "retarded".

It was a question made to him, about how he started the idea for creating his theory of relativity. This was his answer:

"The reason I think, is that a normal adult never stops to think about problems of space and time. These are things which he has thought of as a child. But my intellectual development was retarded, as a result of which I began to wonder about space and time only when I had already grown up. Naturally, I could go deeper into the problem than a child with normal abilities..." (Albert Einstein)

Yes indeed, he was born retarded. Many studies portrayed him as having ADD, autism, and similar.

When he was in elementary school, his teachers had the undoubted conclusion that Einstein was a retarded boy.

In other words, if you want to find "a new Einstein", then you must look for him at the school's special education section.

His family had money. With money he got the right to study at the technical institute. Amazing how some parents today were caught doing the same pay of money under the table in order to accommodate their children in prestigious schools. One of the parents was send to jail for two weeks. Whoa!

Einstein's family paid for a teacher let him lecture his papers in a university. This teacher didn't even show up at the time of the reading of the papers. He collected his money and didn't want to be present in that event, a just in case prevention.

You see, the only ones accepted to read their papers or thesis are the students in order to graduate. In this case, an authorized teacher was paid to sponsor Einstein to read his papers. Einstein was also a teacher, not a student. He was not, by any means, permitted to read any paper and less to receive a graduation diploma, because he was an employee, not so a student.

There are lots of corrupt events around this individual.

If he was alive today and watch the current school system, he surely will smile saying that is not much different than his times, and that his parents were lucky, very lucky evading those two weeks in jail.

About his theories, at the end it has been found those are just mere imaginations of an adult with a mind of a child.

Einstein, in an interview, declared himself as a "retarded".

It was a question made to him, about how he started the idea for creating his theory of relativity. This was his answer:

"The reason I think, is that a normal adult never stops to think about problems of space and time. These are things which he has thought of as a child. But my intellectual development was retarded, as a result of which I began to wonder about space and time only when I had already grown up. Naturally, I could go deeper into the problem than a child with normal abilities..." (Albert Einstein)

Yes indeed, he was born retarded. Many studies portrayed him as having ADD, autism, and similar.

When he was in elementary school, his teachers had the undoubted conclusion that Einstein was a retarded boy.

In other words, if you want to find "a new Einstein", then you must look for him at the school's special education section.

His family had money. With money he got the right to study at the technical institute. Amazing how some parents today were caught doing the same pay of money under the table in order to accommodate their children in prestigious schools. One of the parents was send to jail for two weeks. Whoa!

Einstein's family paid for a teacher let him lecture his papers in a university. This teacher didn't even show up at the time of the reading of the papers. He collected his money and didn't want to be present in that event, a just in case prevention.

You see, the only ones accepted to read their papers or thesis are the students in order to graduate. In this case, an authorized teacher was paid to sponsor Einstein to read his papers. Einstein was also a teacher, not a student. He was not, by any means, permitted to read any paper and less to receive a graduation diploma, because he was an employee, not so a student.

There are lots of corrupt events around this individual.

If he was alive today and watch the current school system, he surely will smile saying that is not much different than his times, and that his parents were lucky, very lucky evading those two weeks in jail.

About his theories, at the end it has been found those are just mere imaginations of an adult with a mind of a child.

Had Einstein come around now, he would have been put on medication and never discovered anything.

Charles Darwin was also a poor student, who would rather be out hunting in the woods with his dogs then be stuck in a classroom studying textbooks. His own father thought he was a hopeless case academically. Of course that didn't stop him from becoming an influential figure in the history of science.
However I don't think he was ever regarded even slightly as being retarded.

Charles Darwin was also a poor student, who would rather be out hunting in the woods with his dogs then be stuck in a classroom studying textbooks. His own father thought he was a hopeless case academically. Of course that didn't stop him from becoming an influential figure in the history of science.
However I don't think he was ever regarded even slightly as being retarded.
You have a good point.

But, what about you give a compass as a gift to your son, and for years the compass becomes his favorite toy?

Watching him playing with it all the time, looking at it and moving his body in a different direction but the needle always pointing the same direction going North... and him laughing like an idiot for hours?

Are any records of people, friends or reporters saying Darwin laughed like an idiot every time before answering a question?

It has been told that Mozart had the same retarded mind, and he was not aware of being responsible and acting like an adult.

Watch the movie Mozart, the producers got a good point when they showed the musician reaction even when he was asked a question.

The emperor asked a question and before answer it, Mozart laughed as like being stupid. Such is not an invention, such was also the retarded personality of Amadeus Mozart.

Well, poor Albert had the same reactions and laugh.

Forum List

Back