How dumb is Israel?

:290968001256257790-final::backpedal:
You clearly stated in another post that you “ quit” ( another word for terminated) your job, Hated working for Jews and Italians. Pollacks are mentally inferior, but you lead the pack. Who supports you; Your Pollack Adolph Hitler father who promotes hate, bigotry and racism?
Can’t get a job because you know you’re inferior to everybody, even to other Pollacks. :5_1_12024:

You're definitely a kind of retarded Jew.

I've never even seen you once stay on topic, nor debate.

It's clearly you who are mentally inferior.

I've specifically stated I've not even begun looking for a job yet.

Yet, you come up with your own story-line, none the less.

Just kind of proves you're very, very dumb.

You’re definitely a Retarted, hateful Pollack who admits his father, Adolph Hitler taught him to hate Jews. You claimed Poland helped the Jews during the Holocaust which was proven to be a lie. You claimed that the Jews were in with Hitler which was proven to be false.By your own admission you are unemployed. Unable to find work and you blame it on the Jews and the Italians:290968001256257790-final:

Here is another exhibit of dumb Jews.

LOL, so it's false that there's Polish Righteous Among the Nations that helped Jews, and also false that Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were helping Nazi Germans?

Wow, are you a really dumb Jew, or are you a really manipulative Jew?

So it’s true that Poland did not help the Nazis , the majority of them were not Anti Semetic and that Jews willingly helped Hitler? Prove it; you unemployed Pollack

Not a single Jew here, can even stay on topic, and yet we're not supposed to think you're not dumb people?

A lot more Polish people fought the Nazis, than fought for them.

Can’t stay on topic? Your claim that the Polish people fought for the Jewish people is a lie. You are the one who is unemployed and dumb.

All this outrage not about Germans the actual perpetrators of the Holocaust, but rather about Poles the first the fight the Nazis.

Seriously, how dumb are the Jews?
Not as dumb as a typical liberal..

View attachment 178513 View attachment 178514 View attachment 178515 View attachment 178516

Which portion of Liberalism is not heavily Jewish founded / influenced?

Cultural Marxist = Jews in the Frankfurt school.

Racial equality =- Jewish Franz Boas.

Communism = Jewish Karl Marx.

Social Democracy = Jewish Eduard Bernstein.
The Jews of Israel are much different than those who live outside of the country. Just look at Harvey Weinstein and his liberal background, and his abusiveness towards women. Women in Israel are allowed to carry guns, which would probably of stopped Harvey a long time ago.

More like Jewish hypocrites want Liberal submission for the Goyim, but Right wing values for themselves.

"Right wing values."

let's go over that. If it includes physically hurting people, animals or nature - I ain't totally for right-wing values.

break it down? .....this right-wing value....you mean like nancy pelosi and her right-wing way of life..............LoL.

if it means - tomorrow i vote for building a bigger and better security wall [for us] ...and other decent countries around the world to keep at bay the evil scum of the earth [...cause they exist] instead of turning a blinds eye and having open borders and a basket of muffins waiting for these evildoers & moochers - well, i'm a right-winger then. ............

All this outrage not about Germans the actual perpetrators of the Holocaust, but rather about Poles the first the fight the Nazis.

How dumb you are to open this threads
Redundant question...NotSober is, well, not quite there.

Not quite there, that seems to describe Jewish morons who blame Poland, rather than Germany for the Holocaust.
I’m waiting for you to post 20 Links out of context and out of chronological order.

Not quite there, that seems to describe Jewish morons who blame Poland, rather than Germany for the Holocaust.
I’m waiting for you to post 20 Links out of context and out of chronological order.

At least I tend to back up my information with facts.

I wouldn't dare say that Poles were behind building Auschwitz out of nothing, like you did in the beginning.

At least I tend to back up my information with facts.

I wouldn't dare say that Poles were behind building Auschwitz out of nothing, like you did in the beginning.
Nah!
“Massaged” information is not an argument.

hungry sobevkisavedskieu?

Forum List

Back