How dumb are zionists?

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
A question that offers a veritable wealth of documentation: apparently among the many values that elude these crude, propaganda-driven imbeciles are such otherwise uncontroversial considerations as world history....the meaning and letter of international law...rudimentary questions of morality and justice....definitions of lying...defense...terrorism...theft....piracy...moral depravity...even basic consideration of self-preservation. The lingering irony is that the Zionist movement has succeeded in validating classic features of antisemitism, and the stereotypes that accompany it....this take an equal measure of commitment and crass stupidity....PRICELESS I TELL YOU !!!!

[sie="2"]A question that offers a veritable wealth of documentation: apparently among the many values that elude these crude, propaganda-driven imbeciles are such otherwise uncontroversial considerations as world history....the meaning and letter of international law...rudimentary questions of morality and justice....definitions of lying...defense...terrorism...theft....piracy...moral depravity...even basic consideration of self-preservation. The lingering irony is that the Zionist movement has succeeded in validating classic features of antisemitism, and the stereotypes that accompany it....this take an equal measure of commitment and crass stupidity....PRICELESS I TELL YOU !!!![/size]
Oh, bog off.

OUTSTANDING POINT! How dumb can Zionists be to make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them to keep them in Israel when all the Palestinians want is to be free from Israel? And then those dumb Zionists just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles. This ladies & gentlemen is what Zionism has become.

A question that offers a veritable wealth of documentation: apparently among the many values that elude these crude, propaganda-driven imbeciles are such otherwise uncontroversial considerations as world history....the meaning and letter of international law...rudimentary questions of morality and justice....definitions of lying...defense...terrorism...theft....piracy...moral depravity...even basic consideration of self-preservation. The lingering irony is that the Zionist movement has succeeded in validating classic features of antisemitism, and the stereotypes that accompany it....this take an equal measure of commitment and crass stupidity....PRICELESS I TELL YOU !!!!

• Banned
How graciously you leap to underscore my very point...this kind of cooperation is difficult to muster, but thanks to people like yourself my job is made so much easier...again sincere appreciation

Bless you Sundowner for understanding what Zionism has become & helping me to get those Zionists to see the light & establish peace. No more damn peace offerings, security fences & land concessions to keep them in Israel. Unless & until Israel ends the occupation there will never be a lasting peace.

However there is a little problem as to where else the Palestinians can live seeing as not a single surrounding Arab country will grant them aright of return back to their indigenous homelands.

Hey, do you think maybe Mecca would be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

How graciously you leap to underscore my very point...this kind of cooperation is difficult to muster, but thanks to people like yourself my job is made so much easier...again sincere appreciation

• Banned
again I can only offer my sincere and lasting gratitude for reinforcing the points I'm making about the Zio-mindset----or notable lackthereof....can someone laugh themselves to death? let me google it...LOL

Love your post titled Zio-Zombies on the move. Laughed so hard my guts ache. Would you mind if I help you keep that post going strong?

again I can only offer my sincere and lasting gratitude for reinforcing the points I'm making about the Zio-mindset----or notable lackthereof....can someone laugh themselves to death? let me google it...LOL

Yes, it is priceless how Skit continues to show us how much of a Dhimwit he is. However, you have to admit that he certainly is good entertainment and gives us many chuckles with his nonsense. I imagine there is nothing going on in a big city like New York so someone who is basically a young fellow so Skit had to get back to posting his nonsense to give the readers a few laughs.. Speaking of propaganda -- Mumbai violence: Reinventing the Muslim victimhood stance | Firstpost

jt2

Well, we have to admit that since he joined us here, the sewer rat Seal is nowhere to be found lately.

Yes, it is priceless how Skit continues to show us how much of a Dhimwit he is. However, you have to admit that he certainly is good entertainment and gives us many chuckles with his nonsense. I imagine there is nothing going on in a big city like New York so someone who is basically a young fellow so Skit had to get back to posting his nonsense to give the readers a few laughs.. Speaking of propaganda -- Mumbai violence: Reinventing the Muslim victimhood stance | Firstpost

jt2

Israelis own the ME and kick Arab ass whenever a Jew wants.

Not much problem here.

For the umpteenth time, you're supposed to take the BLUE pill on Sundays! not the red one!

Here's a little tip, Skippy:

The Jew did not screw up your life. YOU did.

Now toodle on back to Stormfront like a good little skinhead.

LMAO! Good one Lipush. Oh what fun we have here.

For the umpteenth time, you're supposed to take the BLUE pill on Sundays! not the red one!

Zionism is a nationalistic view, if someone oppose to nationalism but support Zionism then something doesn't work there....

Forum List

Back