How Dumb Are OWS Kiddies ?

Is this where I post video of people at a Tea party rally being interviewed and looking like idiots? Is there some sort of point to highlighting the dumbest among a group?

Sadly, RDD...I haven't seen many OWS protestors that CAN give an interview and not come off like idiots. They seem to be confused anytime someone queries them as to specifically what it is they want. The reason the OWS movement is petering out is that other than some vague notion that capitalism is bad...they don't really know what they'd like to see...other than a "living wage" which is nothing more than a fancied up term for the "dole" or welfare.

That idiot that thinks capitalism is the enemy of his sex change ambitions and that communist China would treat his situation better than here in the US is one of the more clueless individuals I've seen in quite sometime. Communists have a long history of brutal repression of "alternative lifestyles" but I guess "Maoboy/girl" didn't get that memo.

eat the rich, hail che guevarra, anti-capitalism, open borders, socialized medicine, govt educations, food subsidies, homosexual rights, free love, legalized drugs, bongo lessons, agrarian communes.................and so much more

its all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo revolucionary and exciting !!!!!

Forum List

Back