How Dumb Are OWS Kiddies ?

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGFMA903Mdw&feature=related]Useful Idiots OWS with Music Part I.m2ts - YouTube[/ame]

Human Excrement

Shhh, it's election season, you're not supposed to remember Obama's antiSemitic, Neo-Marxist OWS

I love that the music choice in the video. Ironic actually since Maynard and Tool would fully support the OWS protestors and the song chosen for the video was about Jesus being a hypocrite. Doesn't really line up with the whole theme the video creator is trying to create or those "real american conservative" values.

Title of the video should be, "How dumb is the person who created this video?"

I don't care left, right, Independent...every last one of those OWS folks were pretty damn stupid and obviously not in any hurry to find a job......

Surely these cerebrally constrained retards have been served poorly by public education...............

Pathetic, staggering , ignorance

How Dumb Are OWS Kiddies ?

3932202985_f080e2aa75.jpg

blog+box+of+rocks.jpg

dirt-525.jpg

They are smart enough to piss off non working conservatives that like to sit on their dead ass and complain about how someone else is not working hard enough.

Smarter than CONZ who put the people who wrecked the economy, back in power in the House.

At least these kids know WHO is responsible for fucking them over.
Unlike conservatives who seem to think Obama has.

Smarter than CONZ who put the people who wrecked the economy, back in power in the House.

At least these kids know WHO is responsible for fucking them over.
Unlike conservatives who seem to think Obama has.

They don't know jack shit and this post of yours proves you know even less than they do.

If we only taxed the rich more, spent trillions more in stimulus, nationalized oil companies, banks, healthcare and education these malcontents would have a chance.................

A small one for those incompetent idiots, but still ...............Hope !!!

all I saw was one ranting black hippie, brutal police crackdown and and a few pweople experessing their opinion about OWS.

Interesting...so the footage of the OWS protestors smashing out windows and destroying signs with poles and hammers, you missed...but you DID see a brutal police crackdown...

Level with me...the whole "Truthseeker" thing is sarcasm at it's finest...right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE2M7g_IWSE&feature=related]Interview with Self-Proclaimed Maoist in "Occupy Philly" Protests - YouTube[/ame]

These are human beings..................really lol

Is this where I post video of people at a Tea party rally being interviewed and looking like idiots? Is there some sort of point to highlighting the dumbest among a group?

Is this where I post video of people at a Tea party rally being interviewed and looking like idiots? Is there some sort of point to highlighting the dumbest among a group?

sorry but most TeaPartiers arent crazy and dont wear gay parade clothing. Plus they have jobs and things to do. Did you find the racsim at the tea partys, cuz I havent seen the news find it and boy were they looking.

Forum List

Back