How dumb are Obama supporters?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
They think $75,000,000 is going to end the $1,000,000,000,000+ deficits.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwjtgR21nFQ#]Obama supporters celebrate in Chicago - YouTube[/ame]!

Last edited:
They're NOT first world people but of the third. These people couldn't give a damn about what built America into the great nation it once was.

Well as one super conservative said, "For the framers of the constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."
General Douglas MacArthur.

"There's over 300,000 Americans"

And he says this inside a city with a population of 2.7 million people.

I weep for the future with schools turning out kids like this.
It's the new math it's obama math the really really fuzzy kind even fuzzier than liberal math.
obama maths is so fuzzy you don't even see the millions of Americans who are no longer on the unemployment roll but yet are still unemployed. Ain't obama math great?:cool:

Don't need no haters in the GOP.

Step off, losers.

Let me guess, you saw the first 5 seconds of the video and assumed that it was full of black people saying stupid things, and, not wanting people to know how much of a bigoted asshole you are, you labelled it racist and replied.

Calling out you for your hate makes you the bigot, not me.

If you oppose immigration reform, if you oppose civil rights, if you oppose giving gays the privacy in our private affairs the rest of us enjoy, then you are a hater and a bigot.

And I will always call out bigots like you and bigrebdoosh and Gone Bezerk and bripat.

We can't have you representing the party anymore than we did with the JBS and the racists when tossed them out 30 years ago. How did you weasel back in?

Doesn't matter. You are done.

url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwjtgR21nFQ#]Obama supporters celebrate in Chicago - YouTube[/url]!

Every little bit counts...isn't that what you said about cutting budgets and programs?

My oh my, who would ever have thought you could politicize math?

:cool:

Calling out you for your hate makes you the bigot, not me.
Eh... I don't think you thought that through.

If you oppose immigration reform, if you oppose civil rights, if you oppose
giving gays the privacy in our private affairs the rest of us enjoy, then you are a hater and a bigot.
I don't have a problem with that... But... Wouldn't you have to watch the video to apply it to this topic?

And I will always call out bigots like you and bigrebdoosh and Gone Bezerk and bripat.

We can't have you representing the party anymore than we did with the JBS and the racists when tossed them out 30 years ago. How did you weasel back in?

Doesn't matter. You are done.
Well... I don't know if I would go that far. I would say I don't support too many of the views that I'm aware of that Wind has.

But I do think you should watch the video before implying that posting it makes him a bigot. It's just kind of silly not to.

Yea, let's make policy based on the anecdotal. Especially when the author of the video had intent to find what he presented.

Windbag
How dumb are Obama supporters?

You sure you wanna go there?

This is what your guy thought would make a dent in the deficit. You might want to think about that because its among the reasons why that idiot, and you, LOST.

Quit whining and quit lying.

A4Yx7bvCMAAVOsV.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back