How Donald Trump Can Use the Racism Argument to Best Effect.

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
I hate to mix metaphors too much but getting into arguments about racism is like Brer Rabbit fighting with the tar baby. Trump needs to think out of the box on this one.

The whole country is so sick of the racism argument that trump needs to highlight this. At every rally he needs to ask his listeners are they sick of hearing about racism. Are they sick of democrats labeling every republican a racist when democrats can't win an argument or want to change the narrative. He needs to ask if they are tired of rhetoric and lies and want to see solutions and progress. Don't engage in specific episodes, speak in a generic sense. Use the Ronald Reagan line, here we go again. Make sure to remind people we are in the third cycle of anyone against the democratic candidate is a racist. Many black people are sick of,these shannigans too. If trump wants to embody change he must change the narrative too. Cmon trump people, turn the racism debate to your advantage.

It is not possible for Trump to turn any argument about racism to his advantage at this point. He's gone too far down the rabbit hole talking down to any racial minority he has bothered to address a comment towards.

I hate to mix metaphors too much but getting into arguments about racism is like Brer Rabbit fighting with the tar baby. Trump needs to think out of the box on this one.

The whole country is so sick of the racism argument that trump needs to highlight this. At every rally he needs to ask his listeners are they sick of hearing about racism. Are they sick of democrats labeling every republican a racist when democrats can't win an argument or want to change the narrative. He needs to ask if they are tired of rhetoric and lies and want to see solutions and progress. Don't engage in specific episodes, speak in a generic sense. Use the Ronald Reagan line, here we go again. Make sure to remind people we are in the third cycle of anyone against the democratic candidate is a racist. Many black people are sick of,these shannigans too. If trump wants to embody change he must change the narrative too. Cmon trump people, turn the racism debate to your advantage.
Good idea. Like you, I hope very much that Trump does this. :thup:

It is not possible for Trump to turn any argument about racism to his advantage at this point. He's gone too far down the rabbit hole talking down to any racial minority he has bothered to address a comment towards.
Not true. The media takes everything he says out of context. Trump could run one ad showing what he actually, then what the media SAYS he said.

Not true. The media takes everything he says out of context. Trump could run one ad showing what he actually, then what the media SAYS he said.
Lol. No he can't, and he won't.

What he says is clear enough but more than that his associates and followers are not the people he needs to be an inclusive kind of candidate. His campaign has made the choice that they would rather risk alienating minorities than his base supporters so he talks down to everyone who is not already in the bag for him.

What he says is clear enough but more than that his associates and followers are not the people he needs to be an inclusive kind of candidate. His campaign has made the choice that they would rather risk alienating minorities than his base supporters so he talks down to everyone who is not already in the bag for him.
Your opinion (which is worthless).

so what if people are racist? it's not possible to vote racism out of existence. why try? why not have an annual genocide instead? well, that is how insane it is to build a house of race cards.

Good example of why Trump will lose. Even the most well meaning criticism by people who should be voting for him is met with derision and abuse. I know you guys enjoy being dicks and are having lots of fun but I cannot understand how you think you could win like that.

Good example of why Trump will lose. Even the most well meaning criticism by people who should be voting for him is met with derision and abuse. I know you guys enjoy being dicks and are having lots of fun but I cannot understand how you think you could win like that.
Did I hurt your feelings? I'm so sorry. :lol:

I don't agree. Once trump and his acolytes press this message home the talking heads will pick it up. It will become a subject of conversation. There is no downside to talking up the racial fatigue angle and dems will be put on th defensive. Creativity is your friend. Hilary's negatives are real and documented and set in stone. Donald's negatives are fungible, reversible, and teachable moments, but with 70 days left and three debates the window of opportunity is closing fast.

Forum List

Back