How does Trump poll higher than the Kenyan did with 93% negative media coverage?

Look at his rally's...if anything he now has more people than before trying to get in to see him....We have never seen this before in our nation...not this level of spontaneous love and respect for a president...not even JFK....

What was surprising was to check YouTube to see many different you tube watchers each one in the thousands

And new poll
Has for he first time a big rise in anger with the strongest support for trump increasing

This anger will indeed stop liberalism world wide

Especially with conservative China now joining. The fight against liberals
China is NOT conservative -- at least not the AMERICAN definition of conservative

Last edited:
People know the media is full of shit.

The audience actually LAUGHED at the CNN moderator on Tuesday night.

Those are Dimm donors in the audience. The question was so bad, they fucking laughed. It’s so obvious CNN is going after Sanders.
It means he's just that good.
Trump is good at what? Telling endless lies and causing chaos?
You know you repeating what the media tells you. Actually proves, you're an idiot.

Have you ever seen this kind of support for a president?...I think not...get use to it...

You mean historically low ratings? You're right, I've never seen such a lack of support for a commander in chief in this country. Good catch.
More worthless polls....Wikipedia should be ashamed for that piece of garbage....the only poll we need is taken in November....

Don't B mad bro. :itsok: I'm totally sure you're correct.

Have you ever seen this kind of support for a president?...I think not...get use to it...

You mean historically low ratings? You're right, I've never seen such a lack of support for a commander in chief in this country. Good catch.
More worthless polls....Wikipedia should be ashamed for that piece of garbage....the only poll we need is taken in November....

Don't B mad bro. :itsok: I'm totally sure you're correct.
I'm not mad just very confident....Trump was down in the so called polls when he won....

I'm not mad just very confident....

Cool.

Trump was down in the so called polls when he won....

Yep. He's not a popular *pResident.
Whatever you say buttkiss....

upload_2020-1-17_9-59-49.jpeg

upload_2020-1-17_10-0-12.jpeg

images

Cool.

View attachment 300888
View attachment 300891
images

Yep. Pictures of the Cult45 minority. Thanks!
Stay tuned....

boombox.jpg
You bet.

Cool.

View attachment 300888
View attachment 300891
images

Yep. Pictures of the Cult45 minority. Thanks!
Stay tuned....

View attachment 300899 You bet.

I already know he spontaneously spouts dumb shit, but I appreciate the reminder. He's an evangelist. You're his flock. Serious business. Also: He sounds like he has a mouth full of bees.

I already know he spontaneously spouts dumb shit, but I appreciate the reminder. He's an evangelist. You're his flock. Serious business. Also: He sounds like he has a mouth full of bees.

He is the greatest US president of my lifetime....and nothing you can say or do will change that...

He is the greatest US president of my lifetime....and nothing you can say or do will change that...

K.

Look at his rally's...if anything he now has more people than before trying to get in to see him....We have never seen this before in our nation...not this level of spontaneous love and respect for a president...not even JFK....
People love circuses, he attracts those that have nothing better to do in their life. I dont know anyone where I live who has time to spare for a political rally. You guys need to get a job.

Wake the heck up

Look
At all of the YouTube channels carrying. Trumps rallies

And each one has thousands and thousands

People now this is turning point in history and wanting to be part of it

This is the destruction of liberalism world wide

The cat is out of the bag now enough people now know the democrats were the most corrupt people on earth

And this enough people is enough to keep this spreading like wild fire

The results of this will be the stopping of women’s vote because votes for the crooked

But there will be logic tests for voting to solve the problem of the unwise electing the crooks
Why did 9 million more voted against him and his party last election ?

Forum List

Back